S.A.Tech Solutions - FRAUD COMPANY

abhishek.kte on Jul 8, 2013
Dear Sir, I am working in SA Tech Solution, Jaipur, which is registered under Partnership Firm Section 1973 having registration No.13/1225/2012, Registered Office - 304, Sunny Paradise, Tonk Road, Jaipur as Technical Head and Manager Marketing Since 1st December 2012. Company has Working some data entry projects in Jaipur and Madhya Pradesh. Mr. Anuj Bhomia Mobile No.08094020601) and Mr. Arvind Singh Rathour (Mobile No.08094020602) (Office No.01412711222) are partners of Firm. At the present office is not available in said address. Firm has not give me and most of the staffs / computer operators any salary from the joining. I have many times reminded to both the persons but they neglected me. In this matter some times they have done miss-behave with me. Today I am facing financial and social loss. I can not survive in this condition with my family. Mr. Anuj Bhomia has also done some unauthorized activity in some districts of Madhya Pradesh and Rajasthan. He has collected money from the clients / investors in the name of some Govt. Project and other project like UID, National Population Register Data Entry, Health Insurance Data Entry. Total amount collected from them is more than Rs.40.00 lacs as per our record. All the agreement has been signed in the month of December 2012 and January 2013, till the date no work / profit has been provided from the Firm. All the clients / investors are facing financial loss, social loss, insecurity from the Firm. Today most of the clients / investors / computer operators and staffs who are near by me, asking with me about their work and invested amount. In this condition i was speechless. No person from the company / firm is presented in front of clients / investors and staff. All are working in Jaipur (Rajasthan). Per month approx Rs.3.00 lacs has been personal expenses done by Mr. anuj Bhomia. Continue from three months / since beginning he staying in Hotel Land Mark, Near Gopalpura. He has money to paid hotel, Bar, Cab and other type but can give salary / payment to staff / operators. Today Said person using Name of a Pvt. Ltd. Company (Previous name was "ONE I SECURITY SERVICES PVT. LTD.) Present Name "SA TECH SERVICE PVT.LTD. which staffs also not getting salary since start. Firm has also done fraud with more than 120 young youths to take in the firm as computer operators / staff of firm. They have charged Rs.1000/- from each person as security amount. Today all the computer operators / staff are job less. They have worked with the firm approx 3 months and also they don't get their payment. Some of operators / staff has get partial payment instead of full. Said matter can be big fraud from youth and effect wrong images of some Govt. Projects Like UID, NPR. Please take the matter as per your level. we want help from you in this matter. I having few cuttings of new paper who has coverage the matter like Dainik Bhasker, Dainik Madhya Pradesh, Nai Duniya, Patrika etc. on dated 08 - 10 April 2013. I have attached these cuttings.

FRAUD COMPANY FRAUD COMPANY FRAUD COMPANY FRAUD COMPANY FRAUD COMPANY

Comments

sandeep kumar S.A.Tech Solutions  - India

lack of services - S.A computers

S.A computers in hyderabad who give advertisements in news papers that they service at door stem seems to be a fraud company all the phone numbers on the visiting card are not working and the response to our calls is very rude......so be careful contacting them
N Feb 9, 2012 by
kumarshk79 S.A.Tech Solutions  - New delhi, Central Delhi, Delhi, India

Not relieving - Ascomp Technologies Pvt. Ltd.

When i send resignation, the employer is not giving the releasing letter and experience letter. Also forcing to do work for next 4 month.
At the time of joining we get offer letter where the clause is only for 2 months notice. Either i have to work 2 month or i have to pay 2 month salary. but the Director is simply refusing.
Also Creating problem in PF Clearance. The employer is also not proving the salary slip and PF slip.

Please Assist me where i can complain against them.

Jayant Kumar
Business Analyst
Ascomp technologies Pvt. Ltd.
1203-04 Padma Tower 1