Sevenseas Airport & Seaport Management Services India Pvt Ltd - recruitment

Shashidhar Varma Brahmarouthu on Nov 12, 2012
sir the company is providing the recruitment or not
i was given an interview and deposited some money also.......
so please give me the information about SEVENSEAS AIRPORTS AND SEAPORTS MANAGEMENT SERVICES INDIA PVT.LTD
located at CHEMBUR,BOMBAY.
This organization is fake or genuine please send me the details about this to my email shashidhar.vrm@gmail.com

Comments

N May 2, 2013 by
divyanks

Respected sir
Pandayan seavenseas name company is running from last 3 years . this company is giving job on indian cruiseand the cruise name is (CRUISes LINER) and there is no cruise of this name.
Pandayan Sevenseas Manpower Reqritment Is in Chembur East. This is a fake company please survive Indian people from this company.
For sending on cruise these company take 22060 Rupees from per candidates.
And till now no 1 has got a job through this reqritment company. because there is no indian cruise
so please help peoples from these fraud company this is my humble request to indian nay and C.D.C department
N Aug 27, 2013 by
yogesh.karpe

finalllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyyy i got the JOB...
hello good morning friends
i have applied for the post of mech eng.. in the seven seas airport and seaport managt. services india pvt ltd.
i thought i have wasted money
SINCE I HAVE APPLIED IN THE MONTH OF JANUARY
but i have wrong
I GOT THE CALL FROM THE SEVEN SEAS COMPANY CHEMBUR EAST
THAT U HAVE SELECTED FOR THE POST OF MECHANICAL ENGINEER
N Oct 7, 2013 by
mohini_

i this is ramesh from kolkata i would like to say sevenseas provide job to the candidate & i have proof of this company if you would like to know then call me on this no. 9172675089

Thanks sevenseas & all cordinative staff

Sevenseas Airport & Seaport Management Services India Pvt Ltd - recruitment