Shrimal Baba - Fraud/cheater

aa.vikas on Apr 16, 2013
Shrimal Baba , who claims to solve the relationship problem in 3 days is a biggest fraud. He will ask for money and once you deposit money in the account, he will stop responding to your calls. His contact no 9873064466.....he will talk to you until he gets the money. He asks to deposit money in an account in name of Shobhit Srivastava a/c no.32146840822 of state bank of india krishna nagar branch.
All over internet, he has posted that he can solve relationship problem. But he is a cheater, a biggest fraudster who play with the emotions of people and will not respond after getting money.
www.freevashikaran.in
www.completevashikaran.com

He claims to provide 24*7 service but once he got money, he will never respond. Can anybody help me to trace him

Comments

N May 13, 2013 by

Best Review
Shrimal baba can not solve problem of anybody...only thing he knows is how to cheat people who are in troubled relationship...and this type of bastard Shrimal baba cheats them by false claiming to solve their problem...People who are posting about Shrimal baba are all cheated by this bastard..and this baba always gives false promises...infact thsi bastard don't know the meaning of promise...he only knows how to cheat people...
N Apr 16, 2013 by
SapnaT

This guy should be booked for crime and vandalisim. He is even putting up his posters in trains and other public properties. He should, be booked by police and railways for spoiling public property other than cheating people.
I am sure the authorities responsile to take action on him have been well fed by him to keep their eyes and mouth shut. Else, there are enough proofs which can put him behind bars by now.
N Apr 23, 2013 by
abhi.ajay

He has also cheated me...he took money from me for resolving my problem and now he is not responding to my calls...he is a cheater
N Apr 30, 2013 by
maheshrawat

I contact one Fatima Begum who says she is from Jaipur. She told me that she is so powerful tantrik of her areas and thousands of people take help from her. I don't know why she did with me i trusted her a lot but no result. Please don't trust her. She is a lady and does this kind of things.
Don;t trust her ever
N May 12, 2013 by
reemaonline

वशीकरण मंत्र
सबसे पहला मंत्र मोहन और सम्मोहन के सबसे बड़े देवता अर्थात् श्रीकृष्ण का है. मंत्र है-
ॐ क्लीं कृष्णाय नमः
अगर आप किसी व्यक्ति को ध्यान में रखकर और सकंल्प के साथ कहते हैं कि - हे प्रभु! आपकी कृपा से यह व्यक्ति मेरे वश में हो जाये क्योंकि मुझे स्वयं को सही साबित करने का और कोई साधन नही है. ऐसा संकल्प लेकर भगवान श्रीकृष्ण के संमुख कहेंगे तो निश्चित ही आपको लाभ मिलेगा. जिस किसी व्यक्ति को सम्मोहित करना चाहते हैं, अपनी तरफ़ करना चाहते हैं हो जायेगा.

दूसरा मंत्र भगवान नारायण का है-
ॐ नमो नारायणाय सर्व लोकन मम वश्य कुरु कुरु स्वहा.
अर्थात् हे प्रभु नारायण आपकी कृपा से सर्वलोक को वशीकरण करने की शक्ति मुझमे आ जाये. (सर्वलोक की जगह उस व्यक्ति का भी नाम लिया जा सकता है जिसे सम्मोहित करना हो) वह अवश्य आपके प्रति आकर्षित होगा.
तीसरा मंत्र दुर्गासप्तशती से है-
ज्ञानि न मपि चेतान्शी देवी भग्वति हिसा ग्रहा बलादा कृष्य मोहाय महामाया प्रयक्षति.
इस अत्यधिक चमत्कारिक मंत्र का 40 दिन तक नियमित रुप से 108 बार जाप करना है. यह मंत्र इतना प्रभावशाली है कि इसका जाप होते ही कितना भी ज्ञानी, विद्वान व्यक्ति क्यों न हो आपके नियंत्रण में आ जायेगा.
N May 12, 2013 by
reemaonline

You are wrong Shrimal Baba Ji solved my problem within 3 days. You guys are just jealous from Baba Ji's powers. Infact you are the frauds who post such comments about baba ji to spoil Baba Ji's image.
Shrimal Baba Ji is great and never gives anyone wrong promises. He also help people who have no money in hand.
aa.vikas

Reema is nobody but profile created by Shrimal baba..He is the biggest cheater.If he solves problem in 3 days, then why he is hiding like this and he is not responding to calls of many people who have been cheated by him. This type of post in favor of bastard Shrimal baba was posted by mahesh rawat, which was also a agent of shrimal or shrimal himself. Bastard Shrimal, if you have courage to face the people whom you have cheated than don't hide like this. If you really have power than why you are scared even to pick the call. You bastard Shrimal ...You have cheated many people...You have cheated me...You are cheating people in name of Devi Maa...Devi Maa will give this Shrimal Baba such a punishment that he will come on road with his family and with mahesh rawat and reema also...you bastards...why are you cheating people in name of solving problems...Are you feeding your family by earning money through cheating...and this thing you are teaching to your children...Shrimal baba bastard...you are the most cunning cheater and fraud ...If you are genuine than why are you hiding like this and why you asks for depositing money in another shobhit srivastava account...why you can not meet anybody...if you have courage and if you can prove you have power of what you claim...than do the work for which you have taken money... else return money from all if u can't do whatever you claim in your website or over internet...
Reema and Mahesh Rawat...it is clear that either both of you are profiles created by Shrimal baba himself or you two are agents of him...and a suggestion for you and your bastard Shrimal baba...stop cheating people...next news will be in electronic media and print media...

Guys...i need more and more comments and feedback on this Bastard Shrimal baba and also post proof of his cheating...
aa.vikas

If this Shrimal baba help people who have no money in hand than why he always asks to deposit money first...do you have any proof to prove him innocent...Shrimal baba has cheated many people...he has taken hard earned money from so many people...and you are also a cheater to promote him...all the matter which you have pasted here is just you have copied from somewhere...and i think reemaonline profile created by bsatard shrimal himself...
Guys, ...beaware of this fraudster...bastard cheater Shrimal...
All people who are cheated by Shrimal baba post their comments here so that all will know how this bastard cheater Shrimal takes money and will not respond after that...
N May 26, 2013 by
samacumen

I am in need of Vashikaran to solve my love problem. I contacted Shrimal baba, he talked to me nicely and said he will solve my problem in 7 days and i will get to see the results starting in the first 3 days. I would like to seriously discuss with you regards to this:

Please let me know how I can get in touch with you or you can message me.
Is there any other place where Vashikaran is authentically practiced and taken seriously? Whereever I call, (I have called like 20 numbers already) I just get one reply, we will do Vashikaran for you and in the end, they say it will cost so much 5K - 11K. They don't even care about the problem description. Please as this is serious situation, I require your guidance with authentic place alone. How safe it might be/ not?

Your inputs would be utmost useful.
Many thanks!
N Jun 3, 2013 by
Naresh11

All will talk to you nicely and this Shrimal baba is a honey trap. He will talk to you nicely until you deposit money to the account he is mentioning. He is claiming the the account of Shobhi srivastava is of his accountant. You can imagine, how much bigger business he is having that he has to appoint accountant for that. Previously he was asking to deposit money in Anjali Saxena's account. And may be, now he is having more accounts for making people fool.
He is not a genuine person and in fact all the baba who claims to solve the problem in least time. But fact is that, all are crooks and they are trapping people who are already in trouble due to relationship problem. Just like all, i also contacted Shrimal baba, who talked to me very sweetly and he assures me of result within 3 days and told me to deposit money in the account of shobhit srivastava Its already 3 months gone. But no result. He is not even answering my calls.
In the starting when i saw no result in 5 days, i contacted him. He didn't picked my call. I tried again but no result. I sent a mail to the mentioned email id and the reply was the baba is in Maun Vrat. I then called from landline number and he answered that call. If he was in Maun vrata then why he answers the call. He told me that Anushthan is going on and a Samasya ( Problem) is coming. He asked me to deposit more money and when i told him that he should be clear in beginning that more money is needed than he told me that he is not my slave and told me to discontinue the ritual. I was shocked this was the Shrimal baba i talked few days back for my problem...It was really shocking and disgusting. I was not having any option to continue the ritual and he told me to deposit more money in the account of shobhit srivastava. He told me that with in 2 days i will see the result. I waits for 2 more days and when no result came, i contacted him but he never answered my calls. All the time he used to cut my calls. Somehow he picked the call from landline number, the first he talked nicely and when i told him who am i then he started shouting that why i am not calling from my mobile and so on. Its again a shock for me as the ways he changes his behavior like a chameleon. And he disconnected the call. After that day, i am continuously calling on his number 9873064466 but he is not answering my calls. I have wasted my hard earned money and time also. I am praying to GOD that he is cheating people by claiming to solve their problems in name of GOD and GOD will give him such a punishment that he will never dare to cheat people like this. This is Shrimal baba cheater. Similarly, there are several Shrimal babas are there which are spreading in our society like a virus and we should be beware of these cheaters. Because these people don't know how to solve the problem of people but they create problem for the by cheating and gulping their hard earned money...
So...BEWARE of these cheaters like Shrimal baba
N Jun 3, 2013 by
Naresh11

Shrimal baba is a cheater...Never believe him.
He is running business which is having huge turnover per yr. All the money he has taken from people by cheating.He is a biggest cheater.
N Aug 3, 2013 by
Amit20s

This Shrimal Baba is liar. Him and his family will pay for this if the God exists."You bastard Shrimal ...You have cheated many people...You have cheated me...You are cheating people in name of Devi Maa...Devi Maa will give this Shrimal Baba such a punishment that he will come on road with his family and with mahesh rawat and reema also...you bastards...why are you cheating people in name of solving problems...Are you feeding your family by earning money through cheating...and this thing you are teaching to your children...Shrimal baba bastard...you are the most cunning cheater and fraud ...If you are genuine than why are you hiding like this and why you asks for depositing money in another shobhit srivastava account...why you can not meet anybody...if you have courage and if you can prove you have power of what you claim...than do the work for which you have taken money... else return money from all if u can't do whatever you claim in your website or over internet..."
N Oct 28, 2013 by
ahad ali

shrimal baba ek no. ka fraud aadmi h iska kaam logon ko chutiya bannana or unke pese khane
mera bhai study me weak tha to mene isse upaye krvaya isne kaha 2-3 days me ho jaega isne mjhse 15000rs account me transfer krne ko kaha mene jama krva diye or ab isne call pick krna band kr dia h is ka vishvas mt krna nhio to tumahre pese bhi khaaaaaa jaega...
N Feb 9, 2014 by
saini ahuja

BIGGEST CHEAT I HAVE COME ACROSS

Cheating people and taking our hard earned people.

Police should catch hold of him

CHEAT FAKE SHRIMAL BABA
N Jul 24, 2014 by
Upset-@all

He took my 111700 rupeese, now he not pickup my calls, Cheating babaji no-919711408006
Cheating babaji from complete vashikaran
Web- www.completevashikaran.com
Bank name-state bank of India
Account no- 33103128067
Payee name- shobhit srivastava
Phone- +919873064466
Please plzzzzz don't ever trust this babaji is fraud. He took above
1'11700 rupeese from me with using my weekness, now he don't answer
My calls... God will punish him...

Shrimal Baba - Fraud/cheater