Tech Mahindra Ltd Pune - PF withdrawal forms not submitted to PF office,Pune

prash_anth on Dec 12, 2012
I had submitted my PF withdrawal form to Tech Mahindra Pune in August 2012 after 2 months of my leaving the organization. I had sent the forms 10C & 19 as sent by my HR in Bangalore office to the below address.

Dattaprasad Tendulkar| Tech Mahindra Ltd
Sharada Centre, Floor III - Annex, Cubical No 3020,Off Karve Road, Erandwane, Pune-411 004
Office: 020 66018100

I received vague responses after repeated mails if they had submitted to Pune PF office as shown below. Pls help me with same.

Sep 14th response:
We have received the forms and the same will be submitted in 3 weeks.

Oct 3rd response:
Apologies for the delay in response.
The RPFC office has recently automated their systems & due to some system glitch at their end , they are unable to view PF contribution details for associates whose Last working Date was on or after 1-Jan-12. Hence we are unable to submit your form till the PF office resolves this issue.

We have kept your form ready & the same shall be submitted to PF office , once the PF office confirms resolution of data issues at their end. You shall receive an intimation from us on your email once we submit your form to the PF office.

Oct 17th response:
We are currently generating some mandatory documents required to be attached to your form.
Since the last 2 months the PF office had requested us not to submit forms for associates who left after 1-Jan-12 as they were unable to view PF contributions after Jan-12 due to some system glitch at their end. They have confirmed resolution of this error now.
Due to this we have a substantial backlog of forms. We have started clearing this backlog and all forms shall be submitted all the forms to RPFC latest by 25-Nov-12.

You shall receive a confirmation email from us once the submission is done.

Dec10th response:
Your form is in state of form quality check cleared hence it would be submitted to RPFC Pune by end of this month and a confirmation mail in this regards shall be sent to you.

Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

D Dec 12, 2012 by
prash_anth