chiku panda‘s Profile

Member since Jan 15, 2011
Location
Posting History
Passport Office Bhubaneswar - PASSPORT STATUS ENQUIRY [Comment in Complaint]
Sir, We apply three Passport one for me, one for my Wife and another for my son on Dated 22/01/2013 Fresh Passport (Normal)document verification completed on that Day and as well as Police (Both) verification completed on 15th. March 2013 but till we are not received the Passport Kumar Panda File No. BH106175541913 Date of Birth 07/03/1962 (2) SandhyaRani Panda File No.BH1061776459113 Date of Birt...
BSNL, Orissa Circle, Bhubaneswar Telecom District - Non receipt of Telephone Bill - excess bill claim [Comment in Complaint]
Dear Sir, In Jeypore Odisha Circle there is some mischufes is going on some time when the mobile is with connect the other number they deduct Rs.0.90 and cross connection to other mobile phone and another thing I notice that when I talk one No.9437971707 Dt.15/01/2011 Time 7.03 PM timing is 0.57sec. but immediatly deduct Rs.1.80 Paise insteded of Rs.0.90 Paise who it is possibe. please give me ...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(4 minutes ago)
Jetking Whitefield Bangalore
jetking whitefield FRAUD !
(18 minutes ago)
Magic Holidays
REFUND OF RS.22895/- DUE TO CANCELLATION OF MEMBERSHIP AND CHEATING OF MAGIC HOLIDAYS(PANORAMIC GROUP CO.)
(19 minutes ago)
HomeShop18
order cancelled
(31 minutes ago)
changeurjob.in
Cheated by this company for providing the job in foreign countries
(39 minutes ago)