shashishiva‘s Profile

Send Message shashishiva
Member since May 6, 2011
Location
Posting History
Recharge It Now.com - account debited but mobile is not recharged [Comment in Complaint]
I am shashirekha from chennai. On 5th of this month i tried to recharge my Dth videocone through recharge it now.com for Rs 300. Recharge also successfully.But there is one mistake the Dth videocone customerid-18788877 this but i has wrongly recharge to the Dth videocone customerid-1878877Rs.300.pls cancel the transaction done to customer id-1878877 Dth videocone.Pls take the complaint recharge it...
I am shashirekha from chennai. On 5th of this month i tried to recharge my Dth videocone through recharge it now.com for Rs 150. After process the money debit.But there is only Rs.100 balance came to my videocone Dth till today day.pls, take my complaint recharge it now.com. To receive the remain balance Rs.50. Pls help me. The details are given below which given by Recharge it now.com. ref no:...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(7 minutes ago)
Club Mahindra Holidays
Cheating, mental torture & zero compliance to the general definition of holidays
(11 minutes ago)