puja.jaiswal27‘s Profile

Send Message puja.jaiswal27
Member since May 14, 2011
Location
Posting History
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Do Not Join PGDM Course [Comment in Complaint]
Mr.Mehmood Ali Molla of Millenium Branch-Kolkata unnecessary calls from ICICI Prudential frequently from last 2 months. I have told him many times that i am not interested and delete my number from their database. But he is ignoring my request and calling frequently still. Please confiscate him from your branch. Kindly do the needful asap....
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. - complain against boss & ARM for forcefully resign [Comment in Complaint]
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - ICICI Prulife changes user passwords [Comment in Complaint]
Mr.Mehmood Ali Molla of Millenium branch - Kolkata always disturb us to do policy. Please take the action against him because we are very much irritate about his behaviour....

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
threads it solutions
is it a good company?
Eureka Forbes
Eureka Forbes - cheating customers with Countrywide Networks Pvt. Ltd. by scratch card offers
Reliance Digital Resq
Service committments
(1 minutes ago)
Reliance Prepaid Mobile
details of call history of last 2 months
(3 minutes ago)
Eureka Forbes
Technician never completed his work