puja.jaiswal27‘s Profile

Send Message puja.jaiswal27
Member since May 14, 2011
Location
Posting History
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - Do Not Join PGDM Course [Comment in Complaint]
Mr.Mehmood Ali Molla of Millenium Branch-Kolkata unnecessary calls from ICICI Prudential frequently from last 2 months. I have told him many times that i am not interested and delete my number from their database. But he is ignoring my request and calling frequently still. Please confiscate him from your branch. Kindly do the needful asap....
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance Co. Ltd. - complain against boss & ARM for forcefully resign [Comment in Complaint]
ICICI Prudential Life Insurance - ICICI Prulife changes user passwords [Comment in Complaint]
Mr.Mehmood Ali Molla of Millenium branch - Kolkata always disturb us to do policy. Please take the action against him because we are very much irritate about his behaviour....

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

Vodafone
Recharge Status
(41 minutes ago)
SYSVINE TECHNOLOGIES
CEO torture, stressful life, blackmailing, not giving experience letter giving for the employees even though he worked more than 5 years.
(48 minutes ago)
Unitech/ Unihomes Noida
Fraud by Property agent "Vikram" C/O Realty Canvas, A - 401, Defence Enclave, New Delhi and bad services by Unitech group.
(50 minutes ago)
Nownaukri.com
nownaukri.com is a fraud orginasation cheat by taking 8100 amount of showing best package with good mnc