rakeshguptha86‘s Profile

Member since Apr 30, 2012
Location
Posting History
Tata DoCoMo - No proper network, Deactivation of Services [New Complaint]
Hi, This is Rakesh, holding tata docmo number +91-7799197198. I am in unlimited 899 plan. The connection is active since Sep 2012 and i am using the call conference (3 way call conferencing) from then till 4th-Feb-2014. Suddenly it is not working on 5th Feb 2014, when i asked customercare executive they say, call conference will not be provisioned for unlimited plans refer on website. Wh...
Reliance Netconnect + And Broadband - Wrong Plan activated [New Complaint]
Hi, This is Rakesh from hyderabad. I have showed interest in buying reliance datacard and its connection thinking reliance would provide me better service. But all hopes of mine gone vain. So, one fine day on 18th April 2012(probably my worst day) i have filled my details in the form online to purchase a datacard on reliance website to purchase a datacard. Here started my problems. A execut...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed

(0 minutes ago)
LG Electronic India
Highly dissatisfied with the fact of being sold an AC which is no more manufactured
(2 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Harrassing mentally and physically by stopping services on my mob phone
(2 minutes ago)
Karvy Stock Broking
Karvy Dealer Mr.Bichitra Nanda Paramalik (from Cuttack, Odisha) Chitted me and Miss Use my Money.
(4 minutes ago)
TATA Indicom
KYC data stolen from TATA Indicom and recharge amount collected by fake partner
(6 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
Tata DoCoMo - Call Conferrence is not available in Plan GSM_1299_UNL_Local_STD_R_Dat