Dr.ranjit‘s Profile

Send Message Dr.ranjit
Member since May 22, 2012
Location
Posting History
Petronogas Inc. United States of America - Is this Company available in America ? or available job current is there? [Comment in Complaint]
hi this is fraudulent mail, I am writing it here, so that no one should be cheated i m from medical professions. i even received the mail stating a post for medical department. Indian doctor cannot perform directly without exams. These frauds doesn't even know this basic..I forwarded mail to US embassy. They confirmed it was fake and fraud. But even though I want to play with them ...
Petronogas.inc USA - company"sad existence [Comment in Complaint]

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(5 minutes ago)
Xolo
Non working of mobile let under guarantee period
(6 minutes ago)
Reliance
Tower installation
(9 minutes ago)
Indane
Non delivery of gas - only two cylinder supplied in this year
(10 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
Regarding Balance Deduct from my accont .
(22 minutes ago)
SVP BUILDERS INDIA PVT LTD
Cheating + Harassment Complaint regarding flat i booked in Gulmohar raj nagar extension ghaziabad