anju.yama‘s Profile

Send Message anju.yama
Member since May 30, 2012
Location
Posting History
King Tab ( King I Tab ) Tablet PC - Worst Company and Cheaters - Dont Buy this Tablet PC [Comment in Complaint]
Frends, the moment they see this they will give defensive statements that they dont me... plzzzzzzzzzz dont trust and their employess are also big time cheaters... dont trust them its an humble request... i even knew that they will put a legal notice here in this but i dont care... i am ready to face every thing... they CHEATED ME SON of Ass... Hollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllle...
King Tab ( King I Tab ) Tablet PC - Worst Company and Cheaters - Dont Buy this Tablet PC [New Complaint]
Hi, This is Anji from Warangal, I saw a paper ad almost 2 months back for Kingtab tablet Pc which is launched and after seeing the ad i taught of buying it and searched in internet and found the company address is in Somajiguda. I went there to buy a tablet pc there a lady cliamed herselves as an product demonstrator explained and shown 7 models to me and when asked more about the company... sh...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(3 hours 15 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
Updating international mobile number for OTP
(3 hours 36 minutes ago)
Micromax
Phone is still in service center
(4 hours 2 minutes ago)
Trip Arena
Cancellation of Tickets without intimation and not refunding luggage
(4 hours 11 minutes ago)