charanjit1977‘s Profile

Send Message charanjit1977
Member since May 31, 2012
Location
Posting History
Best stock analysis and Go for advisory - cheating on the part of the company [New Complaint]
Dear all i have joined these two companies with the hope of getting good rewards from share market. but neither I did get anysort of reward nor the money, Basically I do ellaborate in a better way. I have joined these two fraud companies, these two companies are engaged in the business of providing the; stock market tips and they have given me the trial callls also, but unfortunatly their tria...
BEST STOCK ANALYSIS COMPLAINTS - POOREST SERVICES [New Complaint]
Dear all I want to share my experience regarding the poor services OF BEST STOCK ANALYSIS . THIS IS THE COMPANY WHICH DOES PROMISE SOMETHING ELSE AND DELIVER THE SERVICES OF VERY POOR QUALITY. I DO SHAARE MY EXPERIENCE WITH U HOW THEY HAVE CHEATED ME AS LIKE OTHER CONSULTANCY COMPANIES THEY ALSO PROMISED ME TO PROVIDE GOOD TIPS ON SHAARES INTRADAY. I DID DEPOSITED 15000 IN THEIR ACCOUNT . T...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(8 minutes ago)
Idea Cellular
wrong deduction againest service
(25 minutes ago)
Reliance Telecom
Plz help, all denied to help me getting my number working. servicres barred. i requested to port my number. is this my mistake
(50 minutes ago)