rameshgorain‘s Profile

Send Message rameshgorain
Member since Jun 3, 2012
Location
Posting History
Reliance Smart Connection - Activation of Music without my knowledge, so balance deducted [New Complaint]
Dear Sir, I recharged Rs 55 in my reliance smart connection (Ph no :9681846128) on 31st of May 2012. But next day Rs 20 is deducted from my account balance due to Music subscription. But I have not registered any such subscription. they automatically registered. Now i called the customer care. They told me that i can't get back my balance as i had registered, but which is not true. Can you...
Reliance Communications - Online complaint [Comment in Complaint]

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(32 minutes ago)
Nokia India
NOKIA LUMIA 625 - TOUCH REPLACEMENT - REG.
(40 minutes ago)
Tata DoCoMo
bad service as well as no refund
(1 hours 0 minutes ago)
DDA Slum Wing Residential Flat Registration Scheme For Slum Dwellers And Other - 1985
DDA SLUM WING RESIDENTIAL FLAT REGISTRATION SCHEME FOR SLUM DWELLERS AND OTHER -1985
(1 hours 6 minutes ago)
IRCTC
Payment rejected
(1 hours 7 minutes ago)
Bumpersales.in
Bumpersales.in a fraud online website