sekharbasu2012‘s Profile

Send Message sekharbasu2012
Member since Jun 10, 2012
Location
Posting History
passport is not yet received - police verification report is not yet received by PSK, Kolkata from Jalpaiguri [New Complaint]
Sir, I have applied my passport along with my wife (Srmt. Krishna Basu) and my daughter (Martina Basu) on Jan 26th 2012. My passport seva kendra, Kolkata says that they haven't received my police verification report yet which was completed 2 months before from Alipurduar Junction in Jalpaiguri district. So, can you please look into the matter and take necessary action so that I receive my ...
Regional Passport Office, Kolkata - PASSPORT HAS NOT RECEIVED ,YET [Comment in Complaint]
Sir, I have applied my passport along with my wife (Srmt. Krishna Basu) and my daughter (Martina Basu) on Jan 26th 2012. My passport seva kendra, Kolkata says that they haven't received my police verification report yet which was completed 2 months before. So, can you please look into the matter and take necessary action so that I receive my passport as quickly as possible. Please drop...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(4 hours 26 minutes ago)
ICICI Bank
Updating international mobile number for OTP
(4 hours 46 minutes ago)
Micromax
Phone is still in service center
(5 hours 12 minutes ago)
Trip Arena
Cancellation of Tickets without intimation and not refunding luggage
(5 hours 21 minutes ago)