sekharbasu2012‘s Profile

Send Message sekharbasu2012
Member since Jun 10, 2012
Location
Posting History
passport is not yet received - police verification report is not yet received by PSK, Kolkata from Jalpaiguri [New Complaint]
Sir, I have applied my passport along with my wife (Srmt. Krishna Basu) and my daughter (Martina Basu) on Jan 26th 2012. My passport seva kendra, Kolkata says that they haven't received my police verification report yet which was completed 2 months before from Alipurduar Junction in Jalpaiguri district. So, can you please look into the matter and take necessary action so that I receive my ...
Regional Passport Office, Kolkata - PASSPORT HAS NOT RECEIVED ,YET [Comment in Complaint]
Sir, I have applied my passport along with my wife (Srmt. Krishna Basu) and my daughter (Martina Basu) on Jan 26th 2012. My passport seva kendra, Kolkata says that they haven't received my police verification report yet which was completed 2 months before. So, can you please look into the matter and take necessary action so that I receive my passport as quickly as possible. Please drop...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(13 minutes ago)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
LPG Aadhaar linking status
(13 minutes ago)
Sterling Tree Magnum (India) Ltd
Purchase of a Teak Tree
(17 minutes ago)
Uninor
Call List
(18 minutes ago)
National Payments Corporation of India (NPCI)
Delay in mapping aadhaar Number with bank account
(21 minutes ago)
Bike
Bike sent through railway parcel but not reached