Chiragkansal‘s Profile

Member since Aug 10, 2012
Location
Posting History
Lufthansa - Delayed Baggage and Lost Items [New Complaint]
On arrival at New Delhi Airport (12:30 AM IST, 8th August 2012), I discovered that my luggage was missing and I informed your ground staff of this, they completed a PIR and gave me a copy informing me that my baggage has been mishandled and would reach in the morning in next flight. In morning I received a call from the Lufthansa staff that my baggage has not cleared the customs and called me at t...
Lufthansa - Delayed Baggage and Lost Items [Comment in Complaint]
On arrival at New Delhi Airport (12:30 AM IST, 8th August 2012), I discovered that my luggage was missing and I informed Airlines (Luftansa) ground staff of this, they completed a PIR and gave me a copy informing me that my baggage has been mishandled and would reach in the morning in next flight. In morning I received a call from the Lufthansa staff that my baggage has not cleared the customs and...

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
(9 minutes ago)
Sony
Pathetic performance of SONY VAIO laptop bought only 2 month ago
(10 minutes ago)
Reliance Communications Limited
no network from last few days
(37 minutes ago)
Airtel
recharge failed and amount deducted from account. Rude language used by advisor. very unprofession. unnecessary amount deducted from account
(39 minutes ago)
Aliens Developers
Subject –Non refund of advance paid money for flat no. 601 & 420 in Aliens Space Station#1, Hyderabad by M/S Aliens Group. – Reg
(1 hours 1 minutes ago)