Progress Hr Solutions - Fraud Consultancy

sethu1312 on Nov 19, 2013
They tell us companies like midco for EEE student and Kobelco for mech student... But Don't go to that work. it's a service engineer job... And u ll surely get irritated with that job.. They ask you to register with 1000rs to get placed in another co at the beginning. But don't believe. They will cheat you. they are not worth as to get job for us. Please don't go to that consultancy and waste time friends.. I wasted my time and money.

Comments

N Apr 15, 2014 by
cheated by progress hr

Best Review
this consultancy cheated my friends, they said that we place you in the companies like dynamicdata, athena health care, plintron, cts etc, .. for that they need 60, 000 ..on this 60, 000rs they pay 55, 000 for the hr recruiter to select my friends..at finally they cheated my friends..now they saying that we are not responsible for that.. ask the hr and the company for ur job like that...
my friends are recruited for "DYNAMIC DATA SOLUTIONS", now they say that the company is closed..so u ask the hr for ur money like that...
N Mar 6, 2014 by
Bharathi rAja ammu

Hi it's a fraud consultancy. I lost my money. First they will tell to register 2000 Rs. After that they will tell if won't get job mean, they will return the money. It lie. Udont trust them.they won't do any work After that registration. Even they won't pick the call also. If we will ask about job mean, they will scold in bad words. So friends don't trust them.
N Jul 11, 2014 by
Daniel Das

I am D***** . I also Suffered by the company.
Its prop is Sathish. 9789974960 is his number.
I was also commited to Shanthi Gears, Coimbatore. They make register by giving Rs.2000. Their commitment is 75000(60000+15000). 15000 is for them, but they wont respond. I feel a lot. As per Bharathi rAja ammu (registering the comment before) i dont know about scolding in bad words. but they wont get u job. they wont respond. Dont waste ur money dear friends.
அவன் கிட்ட பணம் கட்டி வருத்த படுறதுக்கு பணத்த பேங்க்ல டெபொசிட் பண்ணிட்டு நிம்மதியா இருக்கலாம்.
N Sep 4, 2014 by