Questions › ABN credit card - problem 10052010

ABN credit card - problem 10052010

delajju2010 on May 10, 2010
Please suggest, I am Ajay Jaiswal, I have a credit card from ABN Amro Bank from last more than 2 year but last September 2009 they upgrade my card to titanium card, and said its free. I received it and I transact for Rs.695 on it in October 2009, they sent me the statement of that in 3rd november 2009 with upgrade fee of card Rs.3000+309 tax then I call to customer care to revert this upgrade fee then he denied to revert it but I made the cheque for Rs.695 in 16Nov2009 in drop box. but I don't know for what reason it cleared on 12-16 Dec 2009. in between I contacted to abn customer care and said that I have never agreed for any up-gradation fee so revert that fee asap. they revert that fee Rs.3000 on 23 nov 2009 and +Rs.238.59 on 03 dec 2009 for service tax instead-of Rs.309. and they charge late fee in Dec 2009 Rs.600+tax Rs.83. Now its became late fee charges now Rs.2525.95. I call to customer care in jan and 7th feb 2010 also for this regard but nothing happend, I also request to close my card in dec 2009 on phone and written application but it has not close till now and they sending me late fee charge adding with every month. so please suggest me what to do ...because I become fade-up.....
Answers Credit Cards

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    Custom-Soft
    Fraud Company
    (39 minutes ago)
    Micromax
    Phone is still in service center
    (50 minutes ago)
    Institute Of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)
    RECHECKING OF GA SECTION MARKS IN IBPS PO 4