Questions › ARSHDEEP FINANCE LTD(WARIS GROUP) IS A CHIT FUND OR NOT?

ARSHDEEP FINANCE LTD(WARIS GROUP) IS A CHIT FUND OR NOT?

arabinda.jana on Dec 4, 2012
I SRI ARABINDA JANA,RESIDING AT 11/2 STATION ROAD,PO-BHATPARA,PIN-743123,DIST-24PGS(N),WESTBENGAL.(MOB NO-8013517321) HAD BECOME AGENT OF ARSHDEEP FINANCE LTD( WARIS GROUP). AS I FOUND SEVERAL CHIT FUND WORKING IN WEST BENGAL I INTEND TO KNOW- IS ARSHDEEP FINANCE LTD(WARIS GROUP) ALSO A CHIT FUND OR NOT? THEY ARE COLLECTING MONEY FROM COMMON PEOPLE AND PROMISE TO PAY BACK WITH AN ABNORMAL RETURN. AS I AM FEARED ABOUT CHIT FUNDS, I WILL START TO WORK AS AN AGENT OF THE ABOVE MENTIONED COMPANY AFTER HAVING A CONFIRMATION FROM YOUR END. SO, PLEASE REPLY ME AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Answers Business & Finances

Answers

N 536 days ago by
pallab pal
Arshdeep finance limited is an authorized company to take deposit from public and this company return 12.5% as the rule of RBI(NBFC).
N 332 days ago by
ayangupta
its a cheat fund and the director is in police custody right now. He is a great cheater, do not deposit or don't do any business with them.
N 316 days ago by
ahanika
myself abhijit ghosh, resi- serampore, hooghly, mob-9830643273, i alos deposit near about 2 lakh rs in several scheme at waris finace as well as Aarshdeep, no prblem getting my maturity till march this year, but after april all the problem was started.the conclusion part is me till not getting my maturity amount dur from april.
my agent confirm me the arrest of of the md mr shane warsi & also inform me money distributed from this month.
my question is that if this is RBI affilalited then why RBI not give the money to this compnay?
when we got my money?
is anybody know pls pls pls share of entire things...
N 291 days ago by
BISWAJIT.MAHANTA
Myself Biswajit, I have deposited near about 3 lakh in several scheme at waris . But I am not getting my maturity amount dur from Jan-2013.
my agent confirm me the arrest of the md mr shane warsi (the cheater) & also inform me that money to be distributed from november 2013.

my question is - What is the benefit of RBI affiliated? If they have no control over them.

Anybody know about the matter please share..
N 23 days ago by
DASHRATHSHAW
Dashrath Shaw deposit 4 lakh but not get yet
Maturity pls Help me 9007781415

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed