Questions › Change of Password for IRCTC login

Change of Password for IRCTC login

ashishdiji on May 28, 2011
Since yesterday I have been trying to get a new password to be able to log in at IRCTC site and purchase tickets on line. IRCTC have promptly advised a new password but to log in I have to enter the password of my mobile and also of my e-mail.Later on they have sent the password for my mobile bt as far as my e-mail is concerned there is no intimation. my email had not been protected by a password when I had registered with IRCTC. Now what can I do except write to IRCTC repeatedly which I am doing.(string IRCTC #1509506. Regards, Ashish DasGupta
Answers Railways

Answers

N 1158 days ago by
ameytex
I Prakash Patwardhan is your customer last 4 year my ID is “ameytex”.I have received your e-mail verification password no (age152).But I have not received mobile verification password yet, I don’t know what is mobile verification No is. Last 6 days I have wrought 6 letters but no response from you. Please send it early. Please guide me what to do.

Yours faithfully

My e-mail ID – prakash_patwardhan@yahoo.com
My mobile No. _ 9420677298
N 1155 days ago by
Change Password

Email Verification Password*

Mobile Verification Password*
Click Here For requesting mobile password.

New Password * (4-10 characters)

Confirm Password *

Please tell me how to fill above form. Please tell me step by step. I filled ten times but every time there is a message “Mobile Verification Password is invalid. Please tell me
How I will get “Mobile Verification Password “.last two days I am in contact by e-mail.
Prakash Patwardhan

E-mail ID –prakash_patwardhan@yahoo.com
Mobile No. 9420677298
N 1150 days ago by
N 1140 days ago by
ameytex
I Prakash Patwardhan (My user ID-ameytex) . I have not yet received Mobile verification password.Last 25 days I can't open your site because I have not received mobile verification password.
N 949 days ago by
sunilkrgau
i want to change my password for irctc side because some one know my password. kindly permit to change my password and allow and give me permission to change my password.
sunil kumar gaur
user name:- sunilkrgau
N 949 days ago by
sunilkrgau
sunil kumar gaur
user name:- sunilkrgau
N 530 days ago by
sivakami64
Solve by problem as early as possible. Now I can not open your ticket reservation facility. I have not received mobile verification number, I have already booked tickets are not in printout. Please help me at an earliest. Old email id didnot work, then I am mention the new email id to below, Please help to IRCTC Login Re-opening and further continue to book tickets.

Thanking You

neeraj kumar singh.
user name:- neeraj7866
N 191 days ago by
YRATNAKAR
i want to change my password for irct side because some one know my password kindly permit to change my password and allow and give me permission to change my password ratnakar user name;-YRATNAKAR
Virendera Kumar
I want to change my irctc
I want to change pass
I WANT TO CHANGE MY IRCTC PASSWORD BECAUSE SOME ONE KNOW MY PASSWORD
N 36 days ago by
NAINA11111
i want change to pass
N 16 days ago by
Aru sin
first login with your old password. In the next page go down you have an option called "change password" click on that you will be continued to next page where you will be prompted to write old password and new password.

Post your Answer

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
    (0 minutes ago)
    Micromax
    Wifi gets disconnected after some time
    (2 minutes ago)
    Matrix Cellular
    Unnecessary Bill without usage.
    (3 minutes ago)
    Micromax
    Not get any resolution after 1 month from your service centre .
    (5 minutes ago)