Questions › DR. RAMESH BHARDWAJ, HOMEOPATH is FRAUD, CHEATS ME. WHAT SHALL I DO?

DR. RAMESH BHARDWAJ, HOMEOPATH is FRAUD, CHEATS ME. WHAT SHALL I DO?

hitthebull on Dec 9, 2010
Hi, I taken medicine for Muscular Dystrophy from Dr Ramesh Bhardwaj, Noida. He charged 8500/- per month. None of the homeopathic medicine in world is not that much costly. He was also not ready to tell names of his medicines. But in belief I took his medicine and paid him for months. After 6 months also, my condition not improved and it became more bad. Now i feel like cheated. WHAT SHALL I DO? WHY NOT GOVERNMENT DO SOMETHING TO PUNISH ALL THESE FRAUD DOCTORS? Regards
Answers Doctors

Answers

N 1439 days ago by
hey hitthebul,

i m totally disagree with you. my son (chirag agrawal) is also one of the patients of dr. ramesh bhardwaj, noida. my son is taking his medicine since last 15-16 months.

i was vesr depressed, due to my son's health condition. he was not able to stand or walk. but thankx to dr. ramesh bhardwaj. with his medicine for quite long time, my son can walk and run. i am amazed my son can even go through stairs. its miracle. its beyond science.i m very very much thankful to dr. ramesh bhardwaj.
he is next god to me.
may god always bless dr. ramesh bhardwaj more and more.

mr. agrawal
N 1438 days ago by
gdss
Mr. Agarwal, please write your mobile no. i want to talk to you. my son is also suffering from the same.!
N 1437 days ago by
hello gdss,

please provide me ur e-mail address. i will mail u my number.
N 1435 days ago by
Narender Dhillon
Mr. Agarwal I am father of a 14 year old boy suffering from DMD. He is wheel chair bound for last three years. I have tried with everything and still continue to do so. I am amazed to hear from you that your son was not able to walk before and he is now able to do so but you have not mentioned here the ailment of your son. Was he suffering from DMD?

I am curious to know more about Dr. Ramesh and about your son's ailment and treatment. Could you pl. provide your e-mail and contact no. My details are given below. please respond on my mail id or contact no.

God Bless You!

Narender Singh Dhillon
e-mail- dhillon_1970@yahoo.co.in
N 1432 days ago by
hello Mr. Narender Singh Dhillon

my son is suffering from BMD (Beker muscular dystrophy)
i have mail u just now. hope u will receive it.

Mr. Agrawal
N 1428 days ago by
Dear Friends,

Mr. Agrawal is Dr. Ramesh bhardwaj itself.
N 1418 days ago by
anitagupta
Dr. Ramesh is just a big fraud.He does not know anything and showing himself as a God of Homeopathy.He is charging too much for any disease rather it is minute disease and charging too much for acute problems.He is just taking the advantge of others problem and making money.
I was having stomach problem(too much acidity) and he has charged me around 6000 in first visit and told me that u will start feeling benefit within a week but till date means two months i have taken his medicine but i did not get a simple benefit and he has charged me Rs.12000 in just two months.
Even he is not telling the name of the medicine he is precribing for the problem.
He is a big fraud Doctor. Government should punish these types of people who is just making fool of innocent people and expoiling the image of Doctors.
N 1418 days ago by
hey hitthebul,
I am agree with u. He is a big cheater..
N 1415 days ago by
satish haryana
hi,

this is satish kumar from karnal, haryana. i am a patient of ankylosing spondylitis. the disease was in severe form. there was severe pain and stiffness in all joints, specially my spine and vertebra. i was not able to move my neck. i have visited all most all famous doctors. there was no improvement at all. i had to use some injection each costing 75 thousands. i had used 24 injection. i have spend 14 lakhs, but all in vane. no any relief.
then one of my friend give me reference of dr. ramesh bhardwaj.i am his patient since last 3 months. within 3 months there is 70% improvement in my health status. i can do all my works by myself. i can drive which was impossible for me previously. previously i do not believe in homoeopathy...as i had no option i was giving a last trial for this. i am very much satisfied with dr. ramesh bhardwaj's treatment.

my contact no is:- 9215212468, 7876145677
N 1410 days ago by
Aa24
i am a patient of dmd... n taking his medicine from 4 month.. n found no improvement.. i want to talk to all the patient of musular dystrophy to consult with you...

thanks..
N 1382 days ago by
shobhitgemini
I am in complete agreement that Dr. Bhardwaj is 100% fraud, he charges abnormally high fees for small disease. Homeopathy medicines are very cheap just name any medicine and you will find very cheap rate from any homeo-medicine store. He is a BIG FRAUD, I went to him for my sinus problem he charged 1500/- for consultation saying that fee for chronic diesese is 1500/- and gave me one week medicine for Rs. 1200/- per week total 1500+1200=2700/- costlier that Appolo hospital diagnostic + medicines.

Pls. beware of him.
N 1379 days ago by
satish haryana
I totally disagree with the comment given above.i am one of his patient of limb gardil muscular dystrophy.earlier i was not able to get up from my bed or walk independently. my speech was slurring and not clear. can not climb stairs.
i am taking his medicine since last june 2009. i have improved up to 60%. i m able to get up from bed and walk independently now. my speech is normal now. thank to dr. ramesh bhardwaj.

sunita agrawal
N 1376 days ago by
robin_shamli
hey !

hope u all doin well.dr. ramesh bhardwaj is a very good doctor.i have a person experience with him. thanks to dr. bhardwaj for all his helps and efforts for myu son.

i m father of 6 yrs son master ansh. my son is DMD patient and his health was worsening day by day, he used to fall frequently, can not stand from sitting.he was not able to climb up stairs. was not able to run.we consulted all the famous hospitals n doctors. done all investigation and taken medication from many doctors. but there was no hope. my son's health was worsening day by day.
one of my family friend advice me to consult dr. ramesh bhardwaj. my son is taking his medicine since last june. on june before starting his medicine my'son CPK was 17, 000.
since then i found improvement in my son's health. i did CPK again on august it was reduced to 14, 000 and on this february it further reduced ti 7, 000.not only his CPK is improving. there is no worsening in his condition, and we have notice there is no fall since last 3 months. i can say my son has improved 40%in his over all health condition within 10 months of treatment.and i am very much sure that my son will be fine. thanks to dr. bhardwaj. thanks almighty god !

robin choudhary, shamli
N 1319 days ago by
jangam srikant manmath
i am jangam srikant manmat from beed district maharastra. my 2 sons elder son swapnil is 10 years old and younger is nikhil 8 years old are suffering from duchenne muscular dystrophy.

i tried all the possibility to treat my sons.i have visited all the famous doctor, but was no improvement.

now both of my sons are under treatment of dr. ramesh bhardwaj, noida...since 24 january 2011. withinthis 2-3 months of treatment there is over all 25% improvement in both of my sons.
my contact number is:- 09404977970, 09881832343.
N 1318 days ago by
MathewUSA
FOR EVERYONE please note that all the positive posts are written in the same manner.
It is written by the same person. You can see that never uses caps lock for I and uses percentage of getting better. What person that is not a doctor could say that it is better wit 25% or 40% or 60%??
I don't know if this doctor is realy a good doctor
N 1316 days ago by
amit awasti
Hey there,

This is Amit Awasti a psoriasis patient from Haridwar. I am suffering from psoriasis since 2003. The disease has spread all over my body and in severe form. There was itching, hair fall and falling of scales was there. I was so much depress. I have become unsocial...and i have bounded to home. I not go out with friends and not go in social gathering.Used so many medication. But all provide only temporary relief only.
I am now getting treatment from Dr. Ramesh Bhardwaj from august 2010.Now i am almost completely cure. Doctor told me that i have to take treatment till this june.
I am satisfied with the doctor.
You Can Contact Me At:- 09720411503
N 1310 days ago by
hitthebull
Hi Amit

PLEASE DO NOT MISGUIDE OTHERS. HOMEOPATH IS GOOD TREATMENT. WE AGREE YOU MIGHT GOT CURED. BUT YOU PAYED TOO MUCH. BETTER YOU WOULD HAVE PAID LESS TO SOME OTHER GOOD HOMEOPATHY AND GET CURED.

HERE THE DISCUSSION WITH MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY... I HAVE TAKEN HIS MEDICINE AND I DID NOT CURED AT ALL. SPOKE TO 2-3 PERSONS ALSO THEY ALSO NOT CURED...

DR RAMES BHARDWAJ, NOIDA IS A BIG FRAUD. I AM WILLING TO PUT A FIR AGAINST HIM. ANY ONE WHO PAID FOR MUSULAR DYSTROPY AND DID NOT CURED CAN JOIN ME.

LET ME KNOW SHALL WE RAISE A FIR AGAINST HIM.

REGARDS
N 1309 days ago by
maskara_amit
HELLO HITTHEBULL...

I THINK YOU ARE THE ONE WHO IS TRYING TO MISGUIDE OTHERS. I AM ALSO MUSCULAR DYSTROPHY PATIENT LIMB GIRDLE TYPE.

YOU ALSO KNOW THERE IS NO KNOWN TREATMENT FOR IT. EVEN STEM CELLS ALSO FAILED WHICH COST 2-3 LAKHS PER SETTING...AND GENERALLY ADVICE FOR MANY SESSION WITHOUT ANY POSITIVE EFFECTS. MANY OF US ARE WILLING TO WASTE AMOUNT IN IT.

I AM TAKING MEDICINE FROM DR. RAMESH BHARDWAJ. I HAVE IMPROVED IN MY HEALTH CONDITION. I AM BETTER THAN PREVIOUS STATE. AND I AM SATISFIED AND HAPPY FOR THAT.

AMIT MASKARA
PATNA
N 1281 days ago by
luckymanoj
yes, indeed he is a big cheat. For MathewUSA, great observation buddy, looks like all the positive posts are posted by the same person (may be doctor himself or one of his accompany) ... after you pointed it out...next positive post got improved.
I took my mother for cardiac treatment ... he charged me 5000 for 1 week, and her condition worsened.
He is a big fraud... we should take action against this person.
N 1275 days ago by
hfddf
hello everyone,

did any one get cured from the azoospermia disease by dr ramesh bhardwaj medicines, if so plz tell me in details. Thanks

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (8 minutes ago)
    Pan Card
    CIBIL Verification
    (10 minutes ago)
    NHAI
    Bad Road condition between Sriperumbudur and Walaja Road on the Chennai-Bangalore NH
    (10 minutes ago)