Questions › FREE CHARGE CONTACT NUMBER

ilove you
iwant to your offer
N 1040 days ago by
wilma kenny

Pl mail us your issue at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php or else give us your contact number we will call you.

We are there to help our customers and value them.

Freecharge Customer Care
N 972 days ago by
vermaekansh
Hi, Freecharge guys u dont do anything...its been more than 2 weeks i have logged my complaints and no action...its total unprofessional.

Complaint #41290...please do something

I have talked once with you guys and one of your support member said that My address is not where they are delivering the coupons and the coupons are with their executive and said she is going to send me his details but since then no msg no mail nothing.. disgusting...

and also now I am unable to find your contact number...why don't you guys want us to reach you whenever we want to.
N 756 days ago by
VVV1
freecharge service is nonsense, i have recharged my mobile with 200 rs before 3 days but didnt get the amount, , and also no response from freecharge, they do not receive any call on their contact no's. A smart way to fuck the thief like these is to register a complaint in consumer forum.

to register a complaint you have to enter a site of consumer forum and book a complaint.
N 694 days ago by
Anksuh Sharma
hey
freecharge i had never recived any of the coupouns and i had been using this website for recharge since last 3 months .

you are chaeating the custmer i had wrote several mails regarding the complaints
i had not got any of the response from your side .
why the hell you guys are cheating your custmers
my conatct no : 7507106003
N 678 days ago by
mahit2803
FREE CHARGE CONTACT NUMBER I HAVE RECHARGED WITH 150 BUT I DIDNT GET ANY AMOUNT AND REPLY FROM THEM my no.is 8962208899
N 666 days ago by
vikas4787
I have Recharge with 120 on mob No:8103648425 on 21 JUNE2012 at 4.30.but dont get the amount .But my amount was deducted.
Can anybody help us

Vikas Jain
N 664 days ago by
NJindal
Free Recharge is a cheater...I have recharge with 100 on my mobile on 16th June but didn't got any amount, however balance was deducted fom my bank account.

can anybody help

My reference number is: 1232419170
N 520 days ago by
mayank kumar bhardwaj
please send on my mail id contact number of freereacharge.in
N 334 days ago by
himaniarora
Free Recharge is a cheater. I have recharge with 250 on my mobile on 10th April 2013 but didn't got any amount, however balance was deducted from my bank account. you are cheating the customers i had written several emails regarding the complaints. its been more than a month i have logged my complaints and no action. they did not even refund the money. its total unprofessional.
N 90 days ago by
Rajkumar Kannairam
freecharge website is a cheater
my contact 9841813046

Flipkart.com
    Cancellation of Order
    (24 minutes ago)
    Dr Batras
    Medical neglect and breach of trust
    (34 minutes ago)
    HDFC Bank
    TPT cash txn charges
    (36 minutes ago)
    STAR Vijay (Vijay TV)
    telecast the serial SHIVAM properly....promptly....