Questions › FREE CHARGE CONTACT NUMBER

ilove you
iwant to your offer
N 1173 days ago by
wilma kenny

Pl mail us your issue at http://www.freecharge.in/CustomerSupport/upload/index.php or else give us your contact number we will call you.

We are there to help our customers and value them.

Freecharge Customer Care
N 1105 days ago by
vermaekansh
Hi, Freecharge guys u dont do anything...its been more than 2 weeks i have logged my complaints and no action...its total unprofessional.

Complaint #41290...please do something

I have talked once with you guys and one of your support member said that My address is not where they are delivering the coupons and the coupons are with their executive and said she is going to send me his details but since then no msg no mail nothing.. disgusting...

and also now I am unable to find your contact number...why don't you guys want us to reach you whenever we want to.
N 889 days ago by
VVV1
freecharge service is nonsense, i have recharged my mobile with 200 rs before 3 days but didnt get the amount, , and also no response from freecharge, they do not receive any call on their contact no's. A smart way to fuck the thief like these is to register a complaint in consumer forum.

to register a complaint you have to enter a site of consumer forum and book a complaint.
N 828 days ago by
Anksuh Sharma
hey
freecharge i had never recived any of the coupouns and i had been using this website for recharge since last 3 months .

you are chaeating the custmer i had wrote several mails regarding the complaints
i had not got any of the response from your side .
why the hell you guys are cheating your custmers
my conatct no : 7507106003
N 811 days ago by
mahit2803
FREE CHARGE CONTACT NUMBER I HAVE RECHARGED WITH 150 BUT I DIDNT GET ANY AMOUNT AND REPLY FROM THEM my no.is 8962208899
N 799 days ago by
vikas4787
I have Recharge with 120 on mob No:8103648425 on 21 JUNE2012 at 4.30.but dont get the amount .But my amount was deducted.
Can anybody help us

Vikas Jain
N 798 days ago by
NJindal
Free Recharge is a cheater...I have recharge with 100 on my mobile on 16th June but didn't got any amount, however balance was deducted fom my bank account.

can anybody help

My reference number is: 1232419170
N 654 days ago by
mayank kumar bhardwaj
please send on my mail id contact number of freereacharge.in
N 467 days ago by
himaniarora
Free Recharge is a cheater. I have recharge with 250 on my mobile on 10th April 2013 but didn't got any amount, however balance was deducted from my bank account. you are cheating the customers i had written several emails regarding the complaints. its been more than a month i have logged my complaints and no action. they did not even refund the money. its total unprofessional.
N 224 days ago by
Rajkumar Kannairam
freecharge website is a cheater
my contact 9841813046
N 95 days ago by
pankaj maru
I HAVE DO A RECHARGE ON MY NO 8741818050, FROM FREECHARGE, AT SUNDAY 25.05.2014. AMOUNT RS 70/-, OPERATOR IDEA. AMOUNT IS DEDUCT FROM MY ACCOUNT BUT RECHARGE NOT DONE. MY EMAIL ID IS pankaj.maru6@gmail.com . MY MOB. NUMBER IS 9784233202, KINDLY CHECK AND MAIL US. OTHERWISE I HAVE TAKE OTHER ACTION.

REGARDS

PANKAJ JAIN

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    Fly Mantra
    Flight booking refund
    (31 minutes ago)
    PVR Cinema
    Tax collected despite Mardaani being tax free
    (38 minutes ago)