Questions › How to open a SBI KIOSK BANKING.

How to open a SBI KIOSK BANKING.

manoj12466 on May 28, 2012
Dear Sir, I wanted to open a State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet)) in my village, Kindly help me how can I open it? Who will give me franchise? To whom I deposit my security money? How many rupees to deposit? Thaking you. Yours faithfully, Manoj Kumar Mohanta, AT/PO- Takatpur, Dist.- Mayurbhanj, State- Odisha, PIN- 757003 e-mail :- manoj12466@gmail.com
Answers Banks

Answers

N 441 days ago by
with_sanjay

Myself, Sanjay kumar from Manik chowk - Village dist-sitamarhi, bihar . This is the biggest Village in near by areas having huge populiation along with large number of govt employees like Army, BSF, Police etc but don't have any bank branch.I wish to open a SBI BRANCH or any other Govt bank Branch in my village . I am having my own land and property which is very suitable for any bank. I can invest needed amount as per the requirement . I can arrange the infrastructure and other required things as per requirement. If required, I am ready to install needed IT systems in every branches with furnish the room in modern style & standards . If have processing & outlet CSP charges to BANK, i will ready to deposit in main branch of SBI at the time of agreement. kindly send all details, terms & condition to with_sanjay@yahoo.com

I request you to kindly process my application early as possible.

I expecting Valuable reply from your side.

THANKING YOU,

Your’s Faithfully.

Sanjay kumar
AT+po-manik chowk, p.s-runnisaidpur, dist-sitamarhi, bihar
with_sanjay@yahoo.com
N 435 days ago by
MGDEVKUMAR
i am gurumoorthy i want to open stste bank of india, kiosk banking, csp, in my village sankarapandiapuram . elayirampannai sbi link branch sattur talk virudhunagar dist. tamilnadu . contact cell no 09943086549
N 433 days ago by
sushma J Chauhan
Dear Sir, I want to open KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet)) in my village, Kindly help me how can I open it? Who will give me franchise? To whom I deposit my security money? How many rupees to deposit?
Thaking you.
Yours faithfully.
Sushma Chauhan
Aurangabad.
N 432 days ago by
satish choudhari sbi
I want to open a new Branch of KIOSK BANKING (CUSTOMER SERVICE POINT) CSP outlet, my counter has situated at main road.
Please help me how can i open it ? Reply me mob:-09561958180 email:cms.tm.kaij@gmail.com
N 432 days ago by
Kumar Kanchan
Myself, KANCHAN KUMAR I want to take the SBI State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet) (MINI BRANCH) AT STATE city MANDI GOBINDGARH
MY ELIGIBILTY ARE FOLLOW:-
NOW AT TIME WE ARE THE RETAILER OF AIRTEL MONEY BANKING SERVICE..
Industry Type:-Business Services, Computer & Internet, Telecom
QUALIFICATION:- Graduation
EXPERIENCE- 5 YR. OF SALE AND MARKETING AS A SHOP KEEPAR OF TELECOM AND COMMUNICATION
Post Code:147301
Phone:9815457038, 9888045168
Email:gautamkumarlic@gmail.com
Investment Range:Rs. 50, 000 - Rs. 2lac
PLEASE GIVE ME USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT THIS AT MAIL ID OR CONTACT NO.
THANKING YOU,
Your’s Faithfully.
N 427 days ago by
rahul bhusare
Dear Sir, I wanted to open a State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet)) in my village, Kindly help me how can I open it? Who will give me franchise? To whom I deposit my security money? How many rupees to deposit? Thaking you. Yours faithfully, rahul bhusare, AT/PO- Boisar, Dist.- Thane, State- Maharashtra- 401506 e-mail :-rahulbhusare@ymail.com mobile no-7875298405/8983307359/7385338107
N 423 days ago by
nandkishor singh
DEAR SIR I WANT TO OPEN S.B.I KIOSK BANKING (C.S.P) IN MY VILLAGE.KINDLY HELP ME SIR .YOUR FAITHFULLY, NAND KISHOR SINGH
AT/PO- SHIVRAJ PUR (BAZAR) VIA BETTIAH WEST CHAMPARAN BIHAR PIN 845438
EMAIL. nandkishorsingh846@yahoo.in
MOB NO.9931452604
N 421 days ago by
srikantapatra17

I want to open a State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet)) in my village in my village. please help me.

Srikanta Patra
Mobile: 8099994070
N 417 days ago by
khari singh
dear sir,
I Sri k.hari singh alread i got a c.s.p outlet code from swadesi at Dhihapadhal, po Bhanjanagar, dist, ganjam ( odisha) but they demanding
one lack rupess this money not refundblue they give us just one web camera
singboard, i ask to sbi chief manager they told i dont know knowledge about that they (swadesi) deal this matter.

Thaking you
mobil-9778054727
N 411 days ago by
harnatha ram
श्रीमानजी,
एसबीआई की कियोस्‍क बैंकिंग सेवा शुरू करना चाहते हैं इसके लिए हमें क्‍या करना होगा कृपया इसकी जानकारी हमें हमारी मेल आई डी- harnatharam@gmail.com पर भेज देवें या मोबाईल पर जानकारी भेजने क‍h कृपा करें तो आपकी अति महान कृपा होगी (Mob.-9672396342)
N 407 days ago by
MANOJ HARRAI
we wanted to open a State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet)) at our district(kamrup) so Kindly help us how can we open it? Who will give us franchise? To whom we deposit our security money? How many rupees to deposit? Thaking you. Yours faithfully, MANOJ KUMAR VISHWAKARMA, AT-HARRAI, PO-TEJGARH, Dist.- DAMOH, State- AMADHYA PRADESH, PIN- 470880 phone no: +919179733112
N 405 days ago by
munna 2312
Dear Sir, I wanted to open a State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking Meni Branch in my village, Kindly help me how can I open it? Who will give me franchise? To whom I deposit my security money? How many rupees to deposit? Thaking you. Yours faithfully, Baharul Hoque Mazumder, Dist.- Cachar, State-Assam, PIN- 788110 e-mail :- mazumdermunna@gmail.com (M)9401307673
Question answers Answers
N 401 days ago by
hamidmondal
I wanted to open a State Bank Of India, KIOSK BANKIG Customer Service Point(CSP outlet) in my village, kindiy help me how can I open it? who will give franchise? To whome I deposit my security money?How many rupees to deposit ? Thanking You.
Yours faithfully

pin no-743286
Email id- abdulhamidmondal969@gmail.com
mobile no-9609466727/8926287981
N 395 days ago by
Call at this number 8521870424 for sbi csp kiosk banking only for the bihar state, district ( Darbhanga, motihari, muzhaffarpur., samastipur)
N 395 days ago by
You can call me at this number 8521870424 for establishing new csp sbi kiosk banking in bihar for darbhanga, muzhaffarpur, motihari, and samastipur district only.
N 393 days ago by
dipu214
dear sir i want to open sbi koisk banking in my village in amravati dist village name wathoda sk in maharstra state, can u tell me who can give me franchise? how many rupees deposite.my adress:- at& post wathoda shukleshwar tal-bhatkuli, dist-amravati, maharstra, 444802 phon no9552762043
email id -dineshpuri111@gmail.com
N 393 days ago by
kousik_1983
Dear Sir

I want to open a new Branch of State Bank of India KIOSK BANKING (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet) at Garhbeta, West Bengal . Please help me how can I open it? Who will give me franchise? To whom I deposit my security money? How many rupees to deposit? My mail id-kaumajumder@yahoo.in and Skype:-kousik_majumdar
Mob: 9800274752.

Kousik Majumdar
Garhbeta
Paschim Medinipore
N 391 days ago by
agraveer12
I wanted to open a State Bank of India, KIOSK Banking (Customer Service Point (CSP outlet)) in my village, i have janseva kendra by vayamtec Kindly help me how can I open it? Who will give me franchise? To whom I deposit my security money? How many rupees to deposit?

Your faithfully, Dinesh kumar shukla
mob.09648957000
email.shukla.raj333@gmail.com
N 391 days ago by
richanupam mishra
Please help me how can i open it ? Reply me
Mob. 07566357778
I want to open CSP
Please Contact me
guptakamlesh123@gmail.com

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed