Questions › How to verification of my Mark sheet belonging to Eiilm university.

How to verification of my Mark sheet belonging to Eiilm university.

Kkaran on Nov 2, 2012
Dear Sir/Mam I do B.Com under Enrollment no.:- PRV/501/31/Y257845 , I would like know that is this enrollment number is valid and register against my name or not.... Is there any way to check my documents whether they are original or fake....
Answers Universities

Answers

N 602 days ago by
sush negi
Dear Sir/ Madam i did B.Com under Enrollment No. EIILM U /09/56540, I would like to know my mark sheets is valid & original or fake...
N 595 days ago by
Nishu & rachu
Dear Sir/Mam I did B.Com Enrollment No : - EIILMU/09/S49094, I want to confirm about my marksheet is this valid or not
N 587 days ago by
beenajain
Dear Sir/Mam I do B.Com from doon international university raipur, chhattisgarh india under Enrollment no.:- 202/j04/20296, I would like know that is this enrollment number is valid and register against my name bina jain or not... Is there any way to check my documents whether they are original or fake...
N 554 days ago by
prinip@rediffmail.com
Doon International University is affiliated by the state govt or not
N 554 days ago by
N 526 days ago by
rahulmusic
dear sir madam i did my b.a.under enrollment no ellim/09/f41635 roll no;142645, i want to conform about my mark sheet is this valid or not.
N 502 days ago by
sahada
dear sir madam i want to conform about my mark sheet is this valid or not roll no E821278.
please inform posahada@gmail.com
N 382 days ago by
NARENDER SIHMAR
u can use RTI to know if ur marksheet/degree is valid or not
N 126 days ago by
rajivrar
Dear Sir/Mam I do B.A under Enrollment no.:- EIILMU/09/F49897 Roll No. is First Year 196260, Secound Year 342665, Third Year l1317483, I would like know that is this enrollment number is valid and register against my name or not... Is there any way to check my documents whether they are original or fake..

Thanks Regards
Rajiv Kumar
N 29 days ago by
ajaysoni1212
sure. You can mail me scanned copies of all your documents and i will let you know that whether it is original or not as one of my brother works there in record room. mail me at ajaysoni1212@rediffmail.com

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (0 minutes ago)
    Idea Cellular
    SIM Registration Failed
    (1 minutes ago)
    www.rediffmail.com
    password hacked, cannot access my account
    (1 minutes ago)
    SBI
    Fraud through fake cheque with fake signature
    (4 minutes ago)