Questions › How to verification of my Mark sheet belonging to Eiilm university.

How to verification of my Mark sheet belonging to Eiilm university.

Kkaran on Nov 2, 2012
Dear Sir/Mam I do B.Com under Enrollment no.:- PRV/501/31/Y257845 , I would like know that is this enrollment number is valid and register against my name or not.... Is there any way to check my documents whether they are original or fake....
Answers Universities

Answers

N 693 days ago by
sush negi
Dear Sir/ Madam i did B.Com under Enrollment No. EIILM U /09/56540, I would like to know my mark sheets is valid & original or fake...
N 687 days ago by
Nishu & rachu
Dear Sir/Mam I did B.Com Enrollment No : - EIILMU/09/S49094, I want to confirm about my marksheet is this valid or not
N 678 days ago by
beenajain
Dear Sir/Mam I do B.Com from doon international university raipur, chhattisgarh india under Enrollment no.:- 202/j04/20296, I would like know that is this enrollment number is valid and register against my name bina jain or not... Is there any way to check my documents whether they are original or fake...
N 645 days ago by
prinip@rediffmail.com
Doon International University is affiliated by the state govt or not
N 645 days ago by
N 617 days ago by
rahulmusic
dear sir madam i did my b.a.under enrollment no ellim/09/f41635 roll no;142645, i want to conform about my mark sheet is this valid or not.
N 593 days ago by
sahada
dear sir madam i want to conform about my mark sheet is this valid or not roll no E821278.
please inform posahada@gmail.com
N 474 days ago by
NARENDER SIHMAR
u can use RTI to know if ur marksheet/degree is valid or not
N 217 days ago by
rajivrar
Dear Sir/Mam I do B.A under Enrollment no.:- EIILMU/09/F49897 Roll No. is First Year 196260, Secound Year 342665, Third Year l1317483, I would like know that is this enrollment number is valid and register against my name or not... Is there any way to check my documents whether they are original or fake..

Thanks Regards
Rajiv Kumar
N 120 days ago by
ajaysoni1212
sure. You can mail me scanned copies of all your documents and i will let you know that whether it is original or not as one of my brother works there in record room. mail me at ajaysoni1212@rediffmail.com

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (3 hours 27 minutes ago)
    Sriram Finance
    Worst Finance with Gundas
    (3 hours 28 minutes ago)
    CESC (Calcutta Electric Supply Corporation)
    Non receipt of transaction receipt after online payment
    (3 hours 32 minutes ago)