Questions › indane domestic gas -name transfer of connection of deceased

indane domestic gas -name transfer of connection of deceased

ronjobaba on Jul 19, 2012
I wish to know if a connection standing in the name of my deceased father can be transferred to the name of a married grandson(my son) living in the same building but with a separate establishment and kitchen. I have my own gas connection and thus do not require transfer of the said connection to my name.Please advise.
Answers Gas Stations

Answers

N 632 days ago by
dharmender sahrawat
I wish to know if a connection standing in the name of my deceased father can be transferred to the name of a married grandson(my son) living at sector 17, rohini with a separate establishment and kitchen. I have my own gas connection and thus do not require transfer of the said connection to my name.Please advise.
N 631 days ago by
rameshrawal
I wish to know if a connection standing in the name of my deceased father can be transferred to my name at the same address. I have no gas connection in my name of any agency. Further, no gas connection has been issued in the present address except the above connection of my deceased father.
N 631 days ago by
rameshrawal
I wish to know if a connection standing in the name of my deceased father can be transferred to my name at the same address. I have no gas connection in my name, of any gas agency. Further, no gas connection has been issued in the present address except the above connection of my deceased father. Please send me the procedure I have to adopt.

Post your Answer

(1 hours 42 minutes ago)
    Pal Group Faridabad
    Delay in construction of PAl Garden sector 89 FBD project
    (3 hours 53 minutes ago)
    Complaint against Unknown Mobile no.
    Complaint against Unknown Mobile no.
    (5 hours 8 minutes ago)
    cnbc awaaz media pvt ltd
    i m winner of nifty bonnazza challange they r not responsing
    (5 hours 12 minutes ago)
    Airtel
    find a number details & address