Questions › indulekha bringha oil/ gold oil

indulekha bringha oil/ gold oil

k.divija91 on Nov 11, 2011
can anyone tell me how to use it clearly..?? how to be used in first 8 days and how to use later..?? can one use shampoo to wash hair..??
Answers Health & Beauty

Answers

N 979 days ago by
nitin1111
Before sleeping apply to scalps with finger tips.Wash it off in the morning with non-medicated shampoo by applying 3-4 drops of herbal shampoo.
See the difference in 4 weeks
N 977 days ago by
k.divija91
does this mean one shud do daily headbath..???
N 943 days ago by
priya11renu
can anybody tell is indulekha gold and indulekha bringha same. can bringha be used in place of indulekha gold
N 939 days ago by
roshyros
is indulekha gold & indulekha bringha is same ?????

what's the difference b/w the two

smbdy tel me plzzz
N 842 days ago by
dharry
i want to know also, is INDULEKHA BRINGA & INDULEKHA GOLD is the same? its my first day today using indulekha bringa, will wait till 8days if theres any improvement.
N 751 days ago by
Manu
Dharry...As u said u r going to use it on ur 1st day.how is your experience of using Indulekha Bringa after 8days...& till you reply me for my comments? Is it really make hair growth? Is it stop hair loss?
N 714 days ago by
balasubbu1986
I was using the this product past one month I didn’t get any improvement instead I am losing lot of hair, as per instruction given by manufactures I am using the same. Could u please tell really this product has proven story or just cheating like an other product or any other reason please let me know?
N 697 days ago by
resmisham
i also use indulekha hair for the last three months.i didn't get any improvement instead iam losing lot of hair fall.
N 690 days ago by
priyajegadeeshpar
did i am use any shampoo
N 690 days ago by
priyajegadeeshpar
did use any shampoo like head and shoulders
N 543 days ago by
Girishparameshwaran
from tomorrow onwards i m gonna use indulekha bringha can i apply it morning instead of applying night plz tell me ! i am really need ur's help - parameshwaran
N 538 days ago by
P Jithin Gopalan Suresh
frnds no hair oil can stop or regrow hair...its scientifically proven if u want advice on hair fall call 09633657800 he is a xpert! pls stop using fake products...pls
N 497 days ago by
Hari11111
Guys...My hair started growing within a week time...I feel this is the best and economic oil to be used...You cant grow hair without hair roots and no one can do that...The hair stops developing inspite of having roots and to boost those hairs Indulekha bringha is very effective...every day morning when i see my head with new hairs growing, It makes me feel very good...Guys apply the oil in the night for faster growth but morning is also ok...

Guys believe me before the roots are dead for ever...try Indulekha bringha atleast for 3 months...I know the pain of less hair in scalp but i am happy now...

"Now or Never"

harising@gmail.com
N 495 days ago by
krishna_s
Today is my firts day... Let you know my result in 2 weeks... :-)
N 451 days ago by
varagi
are you help me i want indulekha bringa oil is best or not ?
N 432 days ago by
seethasrini
hi i am seetha 21years old. i use indulekha oil in last 2 weeks. in starting the hair fall was low but now hair fall is more . pls tell any suggestion ...
N 388 days ago by
sumathisps54@gmail.com
Hai i am Sumathi 20years old. i use indulekha oil in last 10 weeks. In starting the hair fall was low but now hair fall is more . pls tell any suggestion ...
N 373 days ago by
rohini r
am using from last 20 days... hair fall is high.. y? give suggestion soon...
N 370 days ago by
kokiyal
which shampoo can be used with Indulekha Bringha Hair oil?
N 361 days ago by
vinod kumar vinu
how to use this oil

Post your Answer

Share with Others

Recently Discussed
    (44 minutes ago)
    cnbc awaaz media pvt ltd
    i m winner of nifty bonnazza challange they r not responsing
    (48 minutes ago)
    Airtel
    find a number details & address
    (54 minutes ago)
    Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd.
    continuous harassment made by Kotak Mahindra bank collection agents for Barclays bank credit card
    (1 hours 17 minutes ago)
    Tikona
    No Response
    (1 hours 24 minutes ago)
    Vodafone
    call history of prepaid mobile number