Questions › Indulekha Gold Hair oil

Indulekha Gold Hair oil

BlrCTZN on Jul 12, 2011
Is this product for real ??? Surprisingly I can't find any reviews !! Does this product deliver results as it advertises ... or is this just another one of those hoax products
Answers Hair and Beauty Salons

Answers

N 1035 days ago by
Bharath KP
I don't appear bald because of your product.Thank you sooo much Indulekha Gold!
N 1034 days ago by
k.divija91
after the first 8 days...can v apply the oil alternate days...shud v do head bath just after minutes of applying it...??can a normal shampoo b used..??
N 1032 days ago by
ranjithrmenon@gmail.com
Are the users supporting Indulekha real? I could see a pattern in all the positive answers, most of them are just 1 liners praising the product blindly. I would not wonder if the company's marketing department is aggressively posting all this here. I bought the product today and as an after thought I am here checking the reviews :) All is well that ends well, I hope my hairfall ends well... Some people have complained about hairloss after stopping the usage of the product, that just makes me wonder if the manufacturers have added MINOXIDIL in this oil!! For the uninformed, MINOXIDIL is a topical solution used for hair regrowth and control hairfall. If we stop using MINOXIDIL, all the regrown hair will be lost and Indulekha might well be using this solution in it. I hope you guys remember the Sreenivasan movie where he makes 'Crocinaadi vadakam' to treat his patients :D
N 1031 days ago by
reshmika
i have tried many kinds of hair coz i have severe hairfall and dandruff...but all in vain.but when i started using indulekha hair oil, believe me i got amazing results...i have been using this for one month as per instructed and my hairfall tremendously reduced and dandruff is no more..my friends are telling that my hair is lush, black now..i am very much satisfied with the product and thanks to the product.i am waiting for more nice products...
N 1027 days ago by
geethupkd
i am using this product for 2 months but there is no improvement in the growth of my hair and also my hair falling rate increased while using this
N 1026 days ago by
nijasreejith
How to wash it out, you said to wash it with water that means we cant use shampoo / soap, so how the sclap will be cleansed, kindly advise
N 1024 days ago by
jithus
is this product avalible in singapore?how is the price ?
N 1017 days ago by
Gayathri.S
hi frndz...
I used to hav thick black hair..But evrything is gone now...I used indulekha...To my horror i started loosing ma hair as if i have sum disease...den i went to check ma thyroid level..but everything was normal.den i understud dat it's b'coz of this faltu product..dere ad is quite promoting but der pdt is not..
now i'm back to ma old neelibrigandi oil...
plz don make a fool of urself by buying dis prdt...It's a big NO from me...
samjo
Caution: Some people get problem if you keep oil on head long time, so those people reduce the time according to their capacity; otherwise they will get fever and cold then it change to pneumonia or jointaities (yellow fever); the result is more hair falling.
If the oil having water/moister then also this will happened; that is the reason Kachia Enna (boil and water out from the oil) is more effective (Indulekha also kachia enna only).
If you use any hair care oil then the hair falling will be stop for first few days then start falling again. Some ingredients not match some body they get allergy, so in this case stop using.
Make sure it not using Mineral Oil (liquid paraphin), it is a petroleum product, it will damage your skin and hair. Many coconut oil product making by mineral oil and adding with coconut oil flavor.
Still, there no oil invented for new hair or baldness.
nijasreejith
They said that using new technology some thing like cold processing technology. It is not sticky oil. So after shower with normal water the oil will washed out, no need to use any shampoo for one week. But once in a week you have to use some light shampoo such as cherupaer thali, or chemparathi thali, or any available light shampoo this will remove the dirty from the scalp. If you use strong shampoo then the blackening will dye out.
samjo
There no oil invented for new hair or baldness.
rosefrancis
i lost ma hair bcoz of indulekha...so please dnt use it...
johne29
hello all, I have a question to those people who have given answer for the above question before 90 days from today( 09-dec-2011) thinking that you might have completed the minimum course period what manufature says. My question is... What is your opinion now?
johne29
cygnette86
Well even i'm suffering from cold after using this overnight so i guess i should stop using it overnight. So people like me who are sensitive to cold should apply it only for an hour before bath. Secondly, i would suggest washing your hair with meera chemparathi thali POWDER. Do not use shampoo. This thali powder definitely keeps your hair clean, strong and lustrous. Also, it instantly volumizes your hair and there are no side effects. It goes well with indulekha hair oil.
Ashley Sara
I have forever had difficult hair. I fine, thin, naturally curly hair, that tends to become tangled and brittle! I started taking indulekha gold about two weeks ago!About a week ago I noticed a difference..my hair started getting more volume!even my husband noticed a differnce!I am excited with the changes, and I am hoping to preserve some of the growth of hair I gained!and it seriously would be a BIG YES from me!becuase it did work for me!Thanks Indulekha!
Bharath KP
Indulekha gold is really a good product!i havnt found any flaws using it!it did work on my hair!and it depends on how it works on everyone!so you dont have to keep dumping this product just becuase it doesnt work on you!
Sairachaithrajacob
Yes I know i have only been taking this stuff for a week, but I see results already. I am seriously not kidding. My hair feels so thick and sound! And I feel like it got longer.I hope my continue to see results with this product. so far I am impressed!
Tamanna Atif
hi everyone!:)
I used to have thin hair at first!but after using indulekha gold my hair started showing healthy results which was unexpected!because i had tried all kind of oils but it never gave me results!!i started using indulekha since two weeks and I noticed a huge difference!My hair is more strong n voluminised now!Im absolutely satisfied with this product!
Salman Hassan
Indulekha gold is a good product!It gave me good results within two weeks!

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (45 minutes ago)
    Orange Tours and Travels
    i have not recieved my refund form orange travels
    (58 minutes ago)