Questions › Indulekha Gold Hair oil

Indulekha Gold Hair oil

BlrCTZN on Jul 12, 2011
Is this product for real ??? Surprisingly I can't find any reviews !! Does this product deliver results as it advertises ... or is this just another one of those hoax products
Answers Hair and Beauty Salons

Answers

N 974 days ago by
anujohn777
i just started using tis product comment my experience within few weeks
N 974 days ago by
Sushmitha Das
I had a very long thick hair.But after my hostel stay and studies, it started losing.I tried so many oils and also grandma's special home made oil.No use at all.Now I am 7 months pregnant.Is it good for me to use indulekha in this stage?Waiting for your valuable reply
N 971 days ago by
aswins
I came to know that Indulekha HC oil is a combination of virgin coconut oil mixed with sulphur and some ayurvedic medicines.
As sulphur is good for hair growth, you obviously can see the results...!
N 969 days ago by
ashiana02
can any one suggest me remedy for dandruff...it s forming hard scales on my scalp pls help me...any medicated oil or shampoo or home remedy
N 964 days ago by
mohan kanipura
I am really pleased with indulekha hair care oil after using six bottles of it.Found real improvement in my hair growth.Reduced hair fall and also dandruff.But, i am not sure, but i really do think that the original product is being replaced by artificial one, because i do not find the same thickness, nor the strong smell like previously bought bottles.Hope the product goes on with its efficiency.Thanks a lot.
N 963 days ago by
harshad25
HO GOD !!! Really geting confused which one to bilive...Yesterday i bought this product n used for 1 day...Now should i continue using it or stop?????i dont have much hair fall...still i brought this for more hair...will i be in trouble after using it...
N 963 days ago by
harshad25
CONFUSED !!!...reading all these coments am geting confused...yesterday i brought this product and used for 1 day..Now should i continue this.Now am scared if i will lose more hair on use...!!!
N 958 days ago by
sreeja123
i am using the indusleka hair oil for last 2 months for reducing the hair loss.I am sorry to tell I had a reverse effect.ie. losing more hair after using the oil than before.It is my real experience.

sreeja
N 953 days ago by
geev123
i think the product is fake, for up to 8 days the result is completely satisfactory, new hair grows even if extreme hair loss.but after that no hair growth.instead starts hair fall tremendously.really nonsense product.so i got the fact that any product available in product till now will not make my hair good
N 951 days ago by
naji321
i'm 25, male. i'm using indulekha gold..its just waste of money and hair..i lost my thickness..and i wanted to slap that bastard who found this stupid oil..
N 944 days ago by
uthara6
iam using indulekha hair oil from past 2 months.. Trust me Its just waste of money.. I dont find any difference. Since v have to use it daily iam suffering from cold.. :-(
N 936 days ago by
preetynair
Indulekha gold is a good product, and i say this from my own experience!
I started using it since one week and it has so far shown great results!my hairfall has turned out to be less in number, and my hair now shows more volume too!
N 936 days ago by
Umesh.R
As far as i have been using this product, it has given me tremendous results apart from all other oils that i have used in the past!
It might not give the same results for everyone!everything has good and bad in it!
Only because it isnt good for one, doesnt mean that this product is to be judged bad!
rajesh R.S
It is a good product!
Athulya GR
Unlike all other branded oils in the market, Indulekha is a standard product!
It has given me great results after the use of two bottles only!It has even reduced my dandruff!Thankyou!
Anjali.M
I had intense hairfall and dandruff!Tried using all oils!But i hadnt found any change!Indulekha adds on tv, promoted me to get me one!Surprisingly, i am amazed at the way it reduced my hair fall!My hair is thick now!and has bcome more vlack in colour and yes reduced my dandruff!Im sooo immensely pleased with this product!
robinthomas
i have started to use (2 times / day) Indulekha hair care oil the month of December 2011.(3 months past) but i could found any improvement to growing my hair. but still am continue to use the same.
Jovin Jacob
I started using this product since the last 6 months!i have found that it has reduced my Hairfall and regained my hair volume back!My hair loosk more healthy now!
Aswin V.B
Indulekha gold is a good oil!It has a given me good results!
Anupama V.M
Its a true oil to be recommended!It has helped me to reduce my heavy hairfall to a great extent!

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (10 minutes ago)
    Talwalkars
    Refund of Rs.15000 ( FD Scheme )
    (11 minutes ago)
    reliance GSM PUK code number
    unlock my reliance gsm sim
    (20 minutes ago)
    Gvmc Visakapatnam
    Unauthorized construction of cellar & car shed near transformer up to road
    (29 minutes ago)