Questions › muthamil placement services

muthamil placement services

vvvvm on Jul 3, 2012
hi...guys this is a consultancy in valasaravakkam chennai..is this a true consultancy??hav anybody gone to IT company thro them??is it trustful??help me
Answers Job & Career

Answers

N 582 days ago by
N 582 days ago by
jeba86
Hi friends, after a long time I am coming back as said by every one I also paid 1.5 LACKS to get placed in HP or Polaris and he asked to me wait for two months..last year I was working in an MNC but due to high salary and better carrier I contacted sathappan and he asked to pay 1.5 LACKS.

I am a BE 2009 passed out student and I believed him and paid and he asked to wait for two months after completion of two months I contacted him again but he refused me daily and in the month of September I met him and again he asked to pay again 1 lacks for Polaris but I asked to provide the offer letter but he refuse it but I didn't payed, then he asked to resign my job and I again believed him again and resigned my job and waited till December but no use and so many problem arose in my family and after a long fight he gave me the money back.

But due to him I lost my job still I am in home from September and searching job...Please my humble request don't believe him pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Currently he has built a new office with three floors full of A/C all poor students money. don't waste your money and your valuable time especially you and your family happiness.

Due to him I lost my family happiness and I express in words...! we cant do anything to these peoples GOD is there he will punish him one day...

his number is as follows:
9884016063 044-43520565

If anyone wish to speak further email me at godraj86@gmail.com.
N 571 days ago by
vijay10101010
anybody please tell me which consultancy is best consultancy
N 571 days ago by
vijay10101010
all people said about this consultancy is very bad... so please tell which consultancy is best
N 569 days ago by
karthick_asap
Hi friends...I am Karthick...I paid 2.5 lakhs and still waiting for the past 6 months to get a offer letter as i was promised from Polaris...now that hr of his company is saying she will place me in a small company for a salary of 10, 000...

Sathappan should think at least once in his life that not all are easy money, which we give...it is hard earned money and I personally got through finance, which i am finding it difficult to pay since that they told i will be given a starting package of 30, 000 in Polaris...till now i am not able to get that money back...

When i repeatedly went to their new office in Madhuravoyil daily some 40 candidates will at least come and shout for their money back...It is a number one fraud company in Chennai...that person sathappan is into finance...so he just rotates the money...he is a good actor also since being in the cine field...i am feeling pity for the staffs he recruited...poor people they are believing him and working hard...i think one day they will realize that why our company is not keeping its promise of fulfilling the candidates requirements as promised before getting the money...lady staffs of muthamil be aware...he is an actor by profession so he will please u with all he can and then exploit ur life...

At least for us money, which itself we are finding it difficult to recover, but for u girls it is ur life...please dont loose the peace in your life or urself to him...
N 564 days ago by
TasneemRahman
Contact Sathappan @ 9884016063.. He tried cheating and he is still trying so tht i'll fall in the trap..
N 563 days ago by
plb
Is there anyone who got placed in IT companies through MUTHAMIL placement services...pls reply...
N 562 days ago by
vincent_065
HI . FRDS yesterday i went to muthamil placement services they offer me cts job offer . and pay me money 3 lakhs . is trust consultancy are not please please help. i did pay any money . if any any one got through this consultancy . Is trutable r not pls pls help me out, , , , , , , , , , , ,
N 561 days ago by
Vijay Danny
Do not waste ur parents money dude. Even u can start a nice business with that money. Hope u met that vinglish HR girl with "Did u obey my word" right. Go through all the review which they posted b4.
N 559 days ago by
niranjangmc
is there any good back door jobs or consultancy in chennai..pls help me.my mail id is niranjancvit@gmail.com
N 559 days ago by
jeba86
Hi friends good evening...again and again many of you are believing the words posted ago! please believe the words k don't waste our parents money as I did.
Whoever, paid the money and waiting for the money please go with your parents and get off the money for sure you will not get the job I promise you guys..I wasted 7 months and I am sitting without any job in home with no use to anyone.
When I paid the money in July 2012 he behaved with my parents as a family member and he is from Karaikudi me too...so he asked to me but 2 sarees for his mother and some grocery items which are famous in karaikudi.
Me and my mom went to shop and bought everything and gave it to him even though he did everything to make my family a sentiment fools.
after waiting till October he started to cheat and avoided to speak with my father and mother and a war started among us.. my father refused to speak with me also and in December with my jesus grace I got my money back.
If you still believe him then it's your FATE...sorry.
N 555 days ago by
fayaz06
hi guys i am searchin for job in chennai itself as i have no idea of working abroad can i trust this consultany to get job in chennai
N 551 days ago by
pthp
hai gys...

shal i proced thro tis consultancy..
tey r asking much more money, wat shal i do pa...
pls send ur contact num who were placed, thro tis muthamil...
N 542 days ago by
Playboy235
N 537 days ago by
sunilreddys143
hi friends i am getting number of calls from guys who paid 6 months back, frnds i am suggesting you again nd again please dont go tht bastered Satappan(Black Dog)

for queries contact me 09036477232
N 537 days ago by
sunilreddys143
Hi friends when i get call from guys they are asking which consultancy is best.

In my exp i will refer aerojobz@gmail.com his name prem amudhan, tell referred by sunil.
N 523 days ago by
manikandan pooja
i am already paid the money just few days ago.is it consultancy true or wrong.please share me mkmanikandan18@gmail.com or 9952690502
N 497 days ago by
sheebaa47
Hello friends they have called me for interview should i go..?
N 486 days ago by
jijo2
tvs, herohonda, etc mncs jobs are there pay 5lac u get job initial amount 1/2 u need to pay

hai gays u desired this is the way of aproch

fake consultancy
N 486 days ago by
lksridevi
oh my god, i was so scared. i don't know how to get a good job. please any one tell some other good consultancy or company

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (46 minutes ago)
    ICICI Bank
    Change of Mobile Number
    (2 hours 9 minutes ago)
    Pride Info Technologies
    Fraud business and erp service company
    (2 hours 30 minutes ago)
    Lack Of Staff, Lack Of Care, Apex Neuro Trauma & Super Speciality Hospital Nawanshahr
    Lack of staff, lack of care, apex neuro Trauma & Super Speciality Hospital NAWANSHAHR
    (2 hours 31 minutes ago)