Questions › Reliance Data card Cheating

Reliance Data card Cheating

msarangam on Sep 15, 2012
Hi, I purchased reliance datacard in the month of July. Last month, i made recharge of 1000 rs where it reflect balance amount of 10 GB and validity is till 7th September 2012. When i called customer care center on the 7th for unable to connect to internet though i have balance of 6GB , customer care executive has said tht my account validity has got expired. He also told me that when i recharge, then 6 GB of balance will be reflected back to my account. Today i.e on 15th september when i recharge rupees of 350 , it just show 1gb of balance , where my 6GB has got lost/elapsed. How can new customer knows this elapsing policy, either mail/ in broucher should have conveyed me on the day i.e 7th september that if u fail to pay , u will loose ur balance. How can one knows, tht his balance gets elapsed. Either should be communicationo for me before expiry that you balance will be elapsed. This is truely cheating people . I have to say one more time, never ever trust Reliance product.
Answers Broadband

Answers

N 769 days ago by
abhi09213
to know balance send MBAL to 55333 or call data care customer care toll free 180030005555

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (27 minutes ago)
    Regional Passport office
    Delay in the dispatch of passport
    (2 hours 29 minutes ago)