Questions › Reviews of Sri Tirumala Constructions marketed by Amigo shelters

Reviews of Sri Tirumala Constructions marketed by Amigo shelters

rupeshkp on Jun 3, 2012
Anybody having any issues or any complaints faced by the project Sri Tirumala Symphony located at hosa road junction, Bangalore. Its a project by Sri Tirumala Constructions and marketed by Amigo shelters? I am asking so as I am planning to book a flat at the project. I am suspicious of some of their promises which they are not giving me in written or saying that it will be done after possession.
Answers Building Developers

Answers

N 602 days ago by
rupeshkp
No issues now.
N 559 days ago by
murthy123123
Dear friends,

I have a flat in Sri Tirumala Symphony measuring 1359sqft. is available for sale at Rs.34.50lakh all inclusive with registration. If interested please contact me.

Thanks & Regards--
G.G.MURTHY
7411944390
N 535 days ago by
movinpereira
Hi Mr. Murthy,

I have booked a flat in Sri Sai acropolis.
Just curious to know why are you willing to sell the flat ?

Movin Pereira
N 504 days ago by
murthy123123
Dear Movin,

We(friends & relatives) have invested in tirumala symphony in the early stages by making 100% cash down-payment from the builders share (flat no. 117, 218, 418, 518 & 517) & from the landowners share (415, 416 & 516). One 418 from the builders share is sold out. And one 516 from landowner share is sold to (Mr. Mastan Jani Shaik- 9632092929 working for IBM) & the other 415 is being sold to Mr. Shiva kumar- 9880839143 working for Mahindra satyam). If any one of your friends is interested, the flats bearing above no.s are available for sale for Rs.34 Lac (All inclusive with Registration)-Fixed price.

Thanks & Regards--
MURTHY - 7411944390
RANJITH - 8088768196
N 450 days ago by
Mahadev3
Mr. Murthy,

I had a talk with Mr. Paul(hope you know him) he told me that the Flats you are talking about are still not on your name totally. i.e registration and service tax amount is still pending from your end.. so it is not advisable to buy flats from you. what are your comments on that..?

Warm Regards
Karan
N 313 days ago by
shukla555
Don't buy any property from Amigo Shelters - The worst Marketing Agent of Bangalore..My Personal experience..
N 97 days ago by
ranjanrajeev972
Even I do not endorse any buy from these cheats, they are goons. Worst experience.
N 76 days ago by
kkabu
Hi All,

I am planning to buy one flat from amigo can you elaborate on the issues faced.
I believe Amigo has 2 parts, one as self builders and other as marketing team for other Builders.

So I am confused to go ahead or not after seeing above reviews. Please suggest urgent.
N 32 days ago by
kaallol
I am planning to book one flat with Sri Tirumala Sarovar from Amigo Shelters.Could you please suggest what kind of issues you have faced here with this builders?
N 25 days ago by
soti
Hi Anybody ..
Planning to purchase flat in Sri tirumala sarovar...? Any issue faced... ?
Contact me on soti.ravi@gmail.com