Questions › SBI maestro card(debit card) doesnt have CVV2 / CVC2 number how can i book tickets??

aravintharajan on Nov 27, 2010
SBI maestro card(debit card) doesnt have CVV2 / CVC2 number how can i book tickets?? i went to the kpn travels i did everything they asked me two option one is AXIS bank gateway or ICICI bank gateway i choose ICICI coz it had maestro card.....while paying it asked me CVV2 / CVC2 number and expiry date......but my card has only valid from date.....and no CVV2 number....... i gave the last 3 digits of my 19 digt card no.....and valid from date itself........afterwhile it redirected to sbi webpage and said authentication failed......and the ticket wasnt booked.....
Answers Business & Finances

Answers

N 1394 days ago by
shantanu gautam
to get cvv2/cvc2 no uyou have visit sbi group ATM and follow these mobile varification process.follow these steps-
MOBILE REGISTRATION FOR SMS/SECURE CODE/IMPS
You have got cvv2/cvc2 number...
N 1343 days ago by
nilu33
SBI maestro card(debit card) doesnt have CVV2 / CVC2 number how can i book tickets?? i went to the kpn travels i did everything they asked me two option one is AXIS bank gateway or ICICI bank gateway i choose ICICI coz it had maestro card...while paying it asked me CVV2 / CVC2 number and expiry date...but my card has only valid from date...and no CVV2 number... i gave the last 3 digits of my 19 digt card no...and valid from date itself...afterwhile it redirected to sbi webpage and said authentication failed...and the ticket wasnt booked...
N 1297 days ago by
lovablejay

Try this
N 1238 days ago by
nsd669
my card vot cvv number pl.send the cvv no
N 1214 days ago by
bapun23
how can i get my sbi cvv no
N 1214 days ago by
bapun23
i want my cvv no.
N 1207 days ago by
ramadevij
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. and expiry date of the debit card. Please mail me the CVV No. and Expiry date of the Card My card No. is 62220180280200351003 Mastreo card My email adress is rdevi775@gmail.com

J Ramadevi
N 1103 days ago by
san234
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. and expiry date of the debit card. Please mail me the CVV No. and Expiry date of the Card My card No. is 6220180225900060453 Mastreo card My email adress is g.santhosh23@yahoo.com
N 1079 days ago by
mousumi khuntia
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. Please mail me the CVV No.My card No. is 6220180416300541966 Mastreo card My email adress is khuntiamousumi3@gmail.com.Please do the needful as soon as possible.
N 1069 days ago by
ravi_12345
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. Please mail me the CVV No.My card No. is 6220180123300314366 Mastreo card My email adress is dassingravianu@gmail.com.Please do the needful as soon as possible.
N 1064 days ago by
Kanagarajan D
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. Please mail me the CVV No.My card No. is 6220180814500009562 Mastreo card My email adress is tdkrajan@gmail.com.Please do the needful as soon as possible.
tks/ Kanagarajan. D
N 1064 days ago by
Kanagarajan D
tks/ Kanagarajan. D
N 1063 days ago by
sudama shukla
I want cvv no of my SBI debit card & 3d secure in of my my card.my Debit card no6220181084500009900.pls inform this quires on my mobile by SMS.my mobile no.09893485747.
thanks
S.shukla
N 1050 days ago by
samir5610
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. Please mail me the CVV No.My card No. is 6220180048400082706 Mastreo card My email adress is samir.patil51@ymail.com.& my mobile no is 9272131585 Please do the needful as soon as possible.
N 1035 days ago by
deep narayan tripathi
I want CVV2/CVC2 no of my SBI debit card & 3d secure in of my my card
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV2/CVC2 No. Please mail me the CVV2/CVC2No.My card No. is 6220180783600021399 Mastreo card My email adress is deep.tripathi12@gmail.com.Please do the needful as soon as possible.
N 1035 days ago by
deep narayan tripathi
I want CVV2/CVC2 no of my SBI debit card & 3d secure in of my my card
N 1001 days ago by
babuldas123
I am unable to do the transactions from Net because for every transaction it requires the CVV No. Please mail me the CVV No.My card No. is 6220180022100139686 Mastreo card My email adress is babuldas@indiatimes.com.& my mobile no is 9864322503 Please do the needful as soon as possible.
N 988 days ago by
seemarntc
I am unable to fill my examination form online it requires the CVV No. Please mail me the CVV No.My card No. is 6220180009600726914 Mastreo card My email address is seemarntc@gmail.com& my mobile no is 9771437494 Please do the needful as soon as possible
N 960 days ago by
diptimayee panda
how to know the 11 digit account no of a maestro card for online mobile recharge
N 885 days ago by
MALWINDER
DONT WORRY SOLUTION IS HERE...
USE ATM PIN AS CVV,
ADD 5 YEAR AND 8 MONTH IN VALID FROM DATE...
IT WILL SOLVE YOUR PROBLEM

Post your Answer

Share this page with others

Recently Discussed
    (1 hours 31 minutes ago)
    Amazon India
    Provided Misleading information about phone purchased through their website.
    (2 hours 42 minutes ago)
    Maggi
    Price Hike of Maggi Atta Noodles
    (3 hours 59 minutes ago)
    Vodafone India
    Not getting service even after replacing sim card twice.