Questions › Status of Passport

Status of Passport

dskushwaha999@gmail.com on Jun 8, 2012
Respected Sir, Myself Vivek Kumar. I have submitted my Application to get my Passport alongwith Demand Draft for Rs.1,000/-. My application's Details are as under :- FILE NO. - GZB Z001090 NAME - VIVEK KUMAR DATE - 22.03.2012 AMOUNT PAID - RS.1,000/- DRAFT NO. - 228826 DATE OF BIRTH - 14/11/1985 ISSUING BANK - SBI DATED OF DRAFT - 15.03.2012 When I enquired my application status through Ghaziabad office email-Id - www.passport.gov.in. I found file number is invalid. You are requested to please check & send the status of my Application of Passport and send the status to my following email Id - MY Email ID - dskushwaha999@gmail.com I will be highly obliged. Thanking you & looking forward to receive a favourable response from you. Your's D.S. Kushwaha (Father of Applicant)
Answers Passport Services

Answers

dskushwaha999@gmail.com
Respected Sir, Myself Vivek Kumar. I have submitted my Application to get my Passport alongwith Demand Draft for Rs.1, 000/-. My application's Details are as under :- FILE NO. - GZB Z001090 NAME - VIVEK KUMAR DATE - 22.03.2012 AMOUNT PAID - RS.1, 000/- DRAFT NO. - 228826 DATE OF BIRTH - 14/11/1985 ISSUING BANK - SBI DATED OF DRAFT - 15.03.2012 When I enquired my application status through Ghaziabad office email-Id - www.passport.gov.in. I found file number is invalid. You are requested to please check & send the status of my Application of Passport and send the status to my following email Id - MY Email ID - dskushwaha999@gmail.com I will be highly obliged. Thanking you & looking forward to receive a favourable response from you. Your's D.S. Kushwaha (Father of Applicant)
Besha
Hi dear I am Miss Besha Desmond, I have something I will like to share with you, I know my meeting you will not offend you in any way. I hope to hear from your kind respond before I will proceed, you can get me via this id, beshaphdesmond@yahoo.com.sg Thanks
dskushwaha999@gmail.com
Thanks & support me in my problems and to send the answer.

Kindly suggest me to find my Passport at earliest because it is compulsory for my life future.
Therefore, you are requested to please advice me in this regard & help me to get the Passport.

Thanks & obeliged.

Yours'
D.S. Kushwaha (Applicant's Father)

Post your Answer

100bestbuy.com
    money is not refunding since from 2 months
    (7 minutes ago)
    Reliance GSM
    Renewal of Message Pack and Poor Service..!!!