Questions › Tele Mall Anahai Bamboo

Tele Mall Anahai Bamboo

Smart on Apr 24, 2010
Is Tele Mall Anahai Bamboo is effective . Is Anybody tried ? if then please let me know ..is it really effective or whatever shown on TV is fake . Please Reply
Answers Health & Beauty

Answers

N 1516 days ago by
ishar.saini
no its wastage of money.I m getting more pimples by using it..will spoil your skin
N 1510 days ago by
raphu
it is good it is suiting me and no pimples
N 1479 days ago by
nisha.syed
it is hope less dont waste ur money... it will make ur skin very dry and patchy
N 1475 days ago by
d_d
is it making anybody fair as it claims?
N 1470 days ago by
nisha.syed
im not sure abt bamboo Anahai but there is a cream which gaurantees fair skin... if ur interested mail me... it definitely clears all ur marks and gives u a fair and clear skin... im using it from past 3 years and it has done wonders to my skin my skin is at its best... i love it
u can mail me on... nisha.syed25@yahoo.com
N 1469 days ago by
shinydivs
hey cld sum1 plz teme a cream dat would help me get rid off tan n let me hv my fair skin...
N 1459 days ago by
Flaming Dew
The product is totally a SHAM:

*** Quantity : Good for one week treatment, however, I guess the whole kit is meant to last longer than that. . . . It’s the claims in the infomercial that’re misleading “get results in 7 days”!!!

**** Smell: Delicious. . . tempting. . . soooooo edible, but starts wearing off about 20 mins post application on the skin.

* Value for Money : If there was a half star on my keyboard, I’d have given it!!! Ladies, please invest this money in a spa treatment. . . That’s a lot worth it!!! Or you can also buy a local fairness product that’s equally / more effective than Anahai!!! Atleast you can buy 6 month’s stock with this kind of money!

* End Result: No visible change in skin color (I’m Dusky-wheatish skinned). Change in skin tone hardly noticeable (minimal evening out of the skin). Pores refined (only with the peel-off mask). . . No pore reduction. The product is not effective at all on areas like dark circle, dark knees and elbows, dark spots/freckles.

Do I recommend this product?: Absolutely not!!!

WHY??????? Read on. . . . .

ESSENCE #1: The directions of application are sooooooo wrong. It says on the bottle "Apply appropriate amount to the hand or bath cotton; gently wipe the whole body; then bathe with clean water after 10 mins". . . So I did that!!! And guess what my skin burnt literally!!! Essence#1 is nothing more than a strong facewash/bodywash!. . . So strong that it'll burn your skin. I wouldn't recommend its neat application on the skin. . . C'mon temme, would you rub in a thick layer of your regular/strong face wash and leave it for 10 mins before you wash it off??????? You're callin for nothin but a chemical disaster!!! The skin on your body may take it, but your face!!!????????? . . . THINK ABOUT IT...

Also what I realised was that Essence#1 is a clear gel with black beeds, whereas in the infomercial, the same product is whitish-white!!!

ESSENCE #2: THINK OF A BOTTLE OF WHITE POSTER COLOR. . . Yes ladies and gentlemen, thats what it is. . . Even though the product instructions recommend massaging it into the skin, I DONT! Because as it dries up, it forms tiny lumps, the area of application is patchy and blochy. . . The lotion totally dries up leaving a chalky white layer on your skin (and your clothes)!!! Imagine yourself as one of those Japanese stage performers who paint their faces white!!!

Forget dark, dusky or wheatish skin. . . Essence#2 is not even for Caucasian skin, as the product does not get absorbed into the skin, does not blend well. . . This is an equivalent to a day cream in any beauty kit, but one definitely cant step out of the house wearing this. . . Its just WHITE!!!

How effective is ESSENCE#2?. . . We'll you have nothing to lose (but money) even if you don't wear it. . . Hardly visible difference to my skin tone / dark spots even after using it for 5 days!!!. . .

CHARCOAL FACE MASK : The peel off mask is very gentle; Does not irritate the skin. The best part is that it peels off very gently and easily without hurting or yanking your skin too much (I have tiny/fine facial hair, so you know what I’m talking about girls!). . .

As far as the claims of minimizing pores go, no difference!!! I have a combination skin with large pores. I used the mask twice in the first week (as recommended) but did not work.

CHARCOAL WHITENING ESSENCE: Equivalent to night cream in a regular skincare kit. . . . but WAR PAINT IN PEACE-LAND again ladies!!! And this one’s blendability and absorption is worse than Essence #2! You go to sleep with this one on, and you’re white as a ghost; finalleeeeeeeee you wake up with “CERAMIC SKIN” (as they claim) ha ha ha ha ha. . . (Probably because the oil that your skin secretes over-night, blends with this cream and gives that translucent look!!!)

Wash your face in the morning and you’re back to looking like when you were 1999 +150 rupees richer!!! Ha ha ha ha ha (only you’re not!!!)

Overall the product is totally a waste of time and money and does not show visible results as claimed in the infomercials.
N 1403 days ago by
shitab
i was planning to purchase "Anahai Bamboo" but after reading all these comments, i've just changed my mind.
however this product works for some n dont work for others, how is that possiable.
N 1301 days ago by
rockzzz
i have changeed my mind thank u gugs 4 ur coment
N 1134 days ago by
BHAGYASHREE THULKAR
i was also planning to purchase this product. but after reading all these comments i have just changed my mind .plz suggest me good product fairness
N 847 days ago by
Devilsoul
My thinking is to that no 1 can give u the best idea about "Anahai Bamboo " Becox no 1 wantx that some 1 is Looking fair thn me...N i think i am Right...
SO ALWAYS BELIVE ON URSELF WHATEVER U DO ...THankxx

Croma
    Unresponsive Customer Service for Extended Warranty
    (4 minutes ago)
    Rediff Shopping
    Product received against the above order is DEFECTIVE
    (7 minutes ago)