Shophunk.com - Shophunk contest is cheating customers

rsankar11 on Nov 21, 2013
Hi, I received a mail from Shophunk.com about 3months back and saying that they are running a contest. The detail of the contest is... Best Deals Great offer Pay just Rs.8999 for an chance to win Samsung Galaxy S4 I9500 worth Rs.39500, Every participant will get Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 16GB worth Rs 24500 absolutely Free & 100% Cash BackYou either win or we refund 100% of your money to shop at shophunk. I participated in the contest on Aug 06 and paid Rs8999.00. Transaction details... Transaction Details Your shophunk Transaction Id : 513515 Order Number : 464800 ATRN : 1001308004275979 Amount : 8999 Currency : INR Transaction details from my Credit Card statement. Transaction reference number - 75134833219913088225467 Credit Card no - 5546 2329 0242 5346 Date at which the transaction happend - 060813 Description - Super_TOML MUMBA IN Amount - 8999.00 After so many calls and conversations, the person named "Anand Shah" and Rihit Tiwari called me and conveyed that the product is shipped via DTDC courier. Also, they provided the tracking number as "V14128982" which is a DTDC courier. I received the product on 11-10-2013. The product which is delivered is not Samsung galaxy Tab3. This is some junk tablet delivered and the quality of the product is totally bad. The kind of promise they have given is different and the product delivered is different. The product delivered to my address is Totally a cheap product which is not even Rs3000 worth. The main reason behind lodging this complaint is to stop all users from believing this websites content. There are lot many people still buying Products and Contests from this website. We should completely remove these websites since they are cheating every person in India. I also want my cash back to my account. Please do the needful. Shophunk.com is a big cheating website and they run Contests to rob customers hard earned money I returned my product within 30days, so that I can get the new product with the same specifications mentioned in the mail. Returned by DTDC courier - B01150231 Though, the product is returned, they are not responding to my calls and dispatching any product. These are the two mobile numbers belong to the Senior manager and delivery manager. Rohit - 9620082333 Anand Shah - 9342922214. When I tried calling them, nobody answered my call. Repeated calls, no answer. Everyone in the company should be punished and put into JAIL. Thanks, -Sankar R.

Comments

N Dec 3, 2013 by
Shiv Aggarwal

Same is happened with me

Shiv aggarwal
N Dec 3, 2013 by
rsankar11

Hi Shiv,

We should all gather together to fight for this issue. We should find the right approach to punish them in a legal manner. Thinking what to do?

If you have any idea or some political support, do let others know.

You can reach me in this number - 9972566596. I stay in Bangalore. We need to get the refund plus close the company and put these cheating people in JAIL.

All of us should add comments in the facebook page - https://www.facebook.com/goShophunk
-Sankar R.