Spice Mobile Company / Home Shop 18 - Problem with Spice Mobile not charging

mukesh.verma on Dec 25, 2013
I have purchase a spice dual core android Phablet MI502n Blue buy through HOMESHOP-18 on dated 31/10/2013 Invoice no. TARA551902 IMEI-1 911337050688302 IMEI-2 911337050688310... Know current it is not working first complaint is Auto Switched off Second is Speaker voice is breakage and third is Charging Stopped. This for your kind information now i am visit in your service Center Noida IDEAL POWER SOLUTION Service Request No. 24100820DB0563 dated 28/11/2013.. They told me I am sending your hand for checking purpose to spice company...

I request you please suggest me this is liability for your spice phone.. I request you please check your end properly and revert back as soon as possible..

Know till date i am regularly phone call to Home Shop-18 along with Spice Company with Ideal Power Solution but they are not give me every body get a positive response to me.. (Home Shop contact no. 1860 1800 918 spice company contact no. 011-42921000 and Ideal Solution no. 9891292932) I request you please resolve my feedback against these company...

[Updated by mukesh.verma Dec 25, 2013]

MY SELF MUKESH KUMAR AND CONTACT NO. +91 8800697425
Complaint comments 1 Comment     Updated:

Comments

N Jan 3, 2014 by
mukesh.verma

We request you to please look in to matter now till date i have no received any information from Spice company and Homeshop 18

Spice Mobile Company / Home Shop 18 - Problem with Spice Mobile not charging