4xindia.co - fraud company

guyvadodara on May 20, 2013
4xindia.co company is totally fraud. This company started to deal in forex trading and advertise segment. The owner of the company does not knows what is the forex. Their aim is to collect lots of money from market and than .... you can understand what is say.
Please do not entered in their schemes.

Comments

N Jun 1, 2011 by
vijayamehta78 4xindia.co  - Maharashtra, India

Fraud Company & Fraud owner - Market Idea

I visit website www.marketidea.in & request for free trial.
but the owner of Market Idea is mad. he has not given free trial and telling abuse words in messege and messenger chat.
Please view attached image of his chat history.
he has crossed all the limits in abusing language.
I have also complained about this in cyber criminal office.
I also request to all Indian people to take action in against of this company and his mad owner.
Vijay Mehta Mumbai

A Jun 4, 2011 by
amituday 4xindia.co  - Maharashtra, India

I agree with this person.
lets take action and file complain in Sebi for this company.
send me his mobile no. and other details.
My brother is working in Sebi banglore.
We will definitely take action.
N May 21, 2013 by
4XINDIA

thanks for such complain...!! We already know "what is forex??" .
our website is 4xindia and we register as "FOUR AXEI MARKETING SERVICE N SOLUTIONS PVT. LTD." so we are local marketing company plz visit our office and then say its "Froud" or "Fantastic" copany
for your kind information "Forex" means "Forien Exchange" and "4x" means "4 times"
we provide only service
we like to get more advice.

pressvadodara

4xindia is totally fraud. The company is already shutdown. They collect crores of rupees from market and gone away. Director names are Mr.Krunal Kaka & Mr.Vicky Bamania. Their contact numbers are switched off.
pressvadodara

4xindia.co vadodara is Totally fraud company. Directors Mr. Vicky Bamania & Mr.Krunal Kaka collect more than crore rupees from market and gone away.
pressvadodara

Company office in Vadodara is already shut off. There are fraud branch addresses mentioned on their website.

4xindia.co - fraud company