Sv Solutions - Fake call letter from vpl indian post

Rohini Adi on Dec 26, 2013
I am Rohini, Dec 26th I got call letter from vpl post, I gave 525rs for that letter and after opening the letter I got to know that its fake letter, before that I searched in Google about company v ve got doubt n searched any complaints about company, their v got many complaints about company from the same address.i.e, #3-318(2), 60 Feet Road, opp.R.T.C Bus stand, ONGOLE, prakasm dist. A.P-523002-INDIA Email-svsolutions9@gmail.com

Comments

N Dec 26, 2013 by
cheedu

Even i received the same, and the best part is the post man suggested me not to take it, as it was fake one, later i came to know that its a dumb consultancy!! Friends please don't accept it .Not only this, any thing which you feel it isn't genuine. people also create fake call letters in the name of many mnc companies ex:tech mahindra, tcs, suzuki etc.
N Dec 26, 2013 by
cheedu

N Dec 28, 2013 by
arunsathvik

guys, even i got a letter through the post today( 28th dec 2013). i refused to take it, since i never applied to any such company and moreover it was from andrapradesh, ongole. their company mail domain is of gmail !!! that means, the company dont have a domain of its own !! beware guys !!
N Jan 15, 2014 by
Suraj Sonawane

Hi friends.. I am Suraj and I also got the same letter as u all got and from the same company. I refused to take the letter since I does not applied that company.
Postman also suggest me not to take the letter, first enquire all about the same and then get confirmed. So, I'll suggest to you all that not to take the same company if you got it. and before taking it just search about the company on the net annd think whether you applied to that company or not.
N Jan 15, 2014 by
salman patel

hello even i got same kind of letter with same address n name, i was out dat time so my mom asked me as she was home.I told my mom not to take the letter as i hav not applied anywhere, den i asked my mom the company name n address n searched on net and i founded it to be fake . i guess dey r getting our data n address from websites like monster n times job as i hav posted my resume there, thanks for the post.
N Jan 21, 2014 by
nimipradeep

friends...i got this call letter 2day.But i was not in my home at that time.but my mom received that letter and paid 525 rupees.What i have to do?
N Jan 21, 2014 by
nageshmohale

I am Nagesh Mohale, JAN 21st I got call letter from vpl post, I gave 525rs for that letter and after opening the letter I got to know that its fake letter, before that I searched in Google about company we got doubt n searched any complaints about company, their we got many complaints about company from the same address.i.e, #3-318(2), 60 Feet Road, opp.R.T.C Bus stand, ONGOLE, prakasm dist. A.P-523002-INDIA Email-svsolutions9@gmail.com
N Jan 30, 2014 by
liya maria Baby

i got this same. but i didnt recive it. i just browse about sv solution and got ur responses. i saved my 525. thnx gys. v should make a complaint and do aware the concern authority soon.
N Jan 30, 2014 by
ashok kayithi

I also got letter but i sent it back by not paying 500/-.so pls do not accept such letter
N Feb 19, 2014 by
thomas sherin

Myself, SHERIN THOMAS from kottayam, kerala. I too got a fake letter from this enterprise. It was totally fake. guys plz dont get into such cases. u will loose 500/- and moreover time waste.
N Feb 19, 2014 by
nedaakhan

Hi guyz I got a money order fro this company by pot. But the postman didn't give me any amount he just handed me a monemoney order slip with my name and address on it. Don't know what the hell is it? I searched about this company and landed on thupage. Thank god I saved my money but its true that they get our address from sites like monster and timesjob.. beware...

Sv Solutions - Fake call letter from vpl indian post