[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — ACTIVATION OF STV 39 RECHARGE WITHOUT THE CONSENT OF THE CUSTOMER

Address:Purba Medinipur, West Bengal

ON 04/10/14 AT 8.00PM WE HAD CONTACTED CUSTOMER CARE TO ENQUIRE HOW MUCH MB IS REMAINING IN OUR MOBILE. THE T24 REPRESENTATIVE TOLD US TO WAIT FOR A MINUTE AND HE CHECKED AND TOLD THAT THERE WAS ONLY 0 MB. AFTER 10 MINUTES THAT IS AT AROUND 8.10 PM AN SMS MESSAGE CAME IN OUR MOBILE TELLING US THAT 'DEAR CUSTOMER AS PER YOUR REQUEST FOR ACTIVATION OF STV39, MOBILE NO. [protected] IS RECEIVED AND WILL BE PROCESSED SHORTLY.' ACTUALLY THIS WAS NOT REQUESTED BY US AND A AMOUNT OF RS.39 HAS BEEN CUT FROM MY BALANCE. WE USE OUR MOBILE ONLY FOR STD CALLS AND ONLY ONE OR TWO LOCAL CALLS AND SO THIS PLAN IS USELESS FOR US. SO PLEASE KINDLY DEACTIVATE THIS PLAN IMMEDIATELY WHICH WAS DONE WITHOUT MY CONSENT. REGARDS BIJU ANTONY
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi BIJU,
Greetings from Future Group. This is to inform you that we have taken note of your concern and have escalated the matter to our team. They shall get in touch with you regarding the same at the earliest. Write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in for any further assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Hi BIJU,

I trust that our team got in touch with you and resolved the matter. I hope that you are satisfied with the resolution. In case you need any assistance in future. You can write to me. We will be glad to help

Regards,
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information