T24 Mobile — Balance of rs 312 deducted at a time without any reason/intimation

Address:400097

To officer in charge customer care Hi this is rajiv & i am using a number ([protected]) service provider is tata (T24). My complain is i had a balance of Rs. 312 approx, which is not showing in my account since last 5 days . spoke to a customer care person regarding this and he said that it must be a free balance and must have expired. But my point is i have been using this number quite a long back and this is the first time my balance has been lapsed. A customer/consumer keeps on adding his account by shopping at future group in order to enjoy that talk time.so there is no point of a time limit for using that talk time. In my case i had been using that number as my main number so i always try to shop and get some balance apart from my regular recharge. I have not been intimated by sms or any ph call from ur end regarding the validity . Therefore i would like to get back my talk time balance with extended time . (on basics of regular user, and regular purchaser on future group and off course loyalty towards T24 ).
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Customer,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.

We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code- 1521 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in. Request you to provide an alternate number so that the team can connect with you.

Regards,
Priya
Team T24
Future Group
[protected] Alt Number
Dear Customer,
Greetings from Future Group!

As per the update received from the team, no wrong deduction was registered in the system. Please do share your feedback and suggestions at [protected]@futuregroup.in, it will help us serve you better!

Happy Shopping!
Priya
Team T24
Future Group

Activate my T24 sim card from U.P east

sir how can i activate my sim card i was purchased it from Big Bazaar Kidwai Nagar.. on last Sunday.. plzz help me sir ... Best Regards MOHD SAJID

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information