T24 Mobile — Charged a call to Punjab BSNL number as ILD

Address:Mohali, Punjab

My T24 mobile number is [protected]. On 5th June, I called Punjab BSNL number using my T24 number while at Shimla. I was charged around Rs. 25 for 2 mins call. Can you please check and refund the amount? Following is the response that I received from T24 customer care: Dear Sir, This is in reference of your email for mobile number [protected]. We would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs.25/- for ILD call made on 05th Jun’15. However, the charges has been charged you correctly for the voice call. Hence, we unable to process the request for waiver of it. Looking forward to a rewarding & long lasting association with you. Warm Regards T24 Mobile Team Customer Service After that I sent a lot of mails to them to mention how can a call to Punjab BSNL number be an ILD call but nobody is bothered to respond. I escalated it to 'appellate.[protected]@T24mobile.com' as well but even they belong to the same category and never replied even after sending a lot of reminders.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Jul 06, 2015
Updated by arun_bansal01
I sent following mail to T24 customer care on 15th June 2015 "My T24 mobile number is [protected]. On 5th June, I called Punjab BSNL number using my T24 number while at Shimla. I was charged around Rs. 25 for 2 mins call. Can you please check and refund the amount?" On 17th June, following response I received from T24 customer care: Dear Sir, This is in reference of your email for mobile number [protected]. We would like to inform you that you have been charged Rs.25/- for ILD call made on 05th Jun’15. However, the charges has been charged you correctly for the voice call. Hence, we unable to process the request for waiver of it. Looking forward to a rewarding & long lasting association with you. Warm Regards T24 Mobile Team Customer Service. After that I sent a lot of mails to them to mention how can a call to Punjab BSNL number be an ILD call but nobody is bothered to respond. I escalated it to 'appellate.[protected]@T24mobile.com' as well but even they belong to the same category and never replied even after sending a lot of reminders.

Can you please get this issue sorted out?
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Arun,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code-16618 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in. Request you to provide an alternate number so that the team can connect with you.
Regards,
Priya
Thanks. You can contact me at [protected] number only.
Dear Mr.Arun
Greetings from Future Group!

I trust that your Ticket No- 16618 has been resolved as per your satisfaction. Please do share your feedback and suggestions at [protected]@futuregroup.in. It will help us serve you better!

Happy Shopping!

Priya
Future Group
Hi. It's not resolved yet. I did not get any message or call.

sim not activate

I was buy a sim bearing sim no [protected] from BIGBAZAR Bhubaneswar by13.09.2014 but not activated till now

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information