T24 Mobile — New sim not activated

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

Hi, I have taken new sim card from t24 BigBazaar-Jayanagar on 21-Feb-2015 I paid 140/- Rs. where they told me I will get 100 Rs. talktime. After few days when my sim was not activated, I called customer care and they asked me to check with same T24 shop at BigBazaar where I purchased this sim. When I checked there, they told your local reference is pending. We didn't get even single call on the number I have given for local reference verification. After following up may be more than 25 times, even after talking with Deepak ([protected], he might be circle manager) I didn't get proper solution. I was following up with below two person: Vijay - [protected] (got number from T24 shop at BigBazaar-Jayanagar) Deepak - [protected] (got this number from Vijay. Vijay told me he is circle manager) I talked with Deepak last on 26-Mar-2015 and he told me he will get back soon. Till today, I didn't received any details from him or anybody from T24. I have even escalated to karnataka Appellate Officer via email (appellate.[protected]@T24mobile.com) but still no response. Worst experience.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Shaikh,

This is Priya from Future Group. I am so sorry for the experience you had with us. Please be informed that we have taken a note of your issue. We request you to help us with your contact number at [protected]@futuregroup.in. We will connect with you and sort out the issue.

Regards,
Priya
Hi Priya,

I have sent you my contact details via email. Please check and resolve my issue asap.

T24 service incharge is not activating my t24 number

Your inchrage provided his whatspp no. To me for sending voter id and proof.. For activatong my no. I sent voter id and my t24 no. On 18 may bt till now he has not activated the no. And he blocked me on whtsapp.. His whatpp no. Is [protected]

Puc code

Hi my name ashish and I need a puc code for this number [protected] . This number is from sim T24 . I hope you will me the code as soon as possible .

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information