T24 Mobile — Regarding deactivation of mobile number [protected]

Address:Kolkata, West Bengal

I have purchased the number [protected] in the month of April 2015 from a Bigbazar T24 outlet ( Wood Square mall), Narendrapur, Kolkata 700103. But after some period ( arround 22.05.2015) the number has deactivated without any reason. I tried to lodge a complaint to T24 help line but but failed to lodge the complaint due to their unwillingness to registered the complaint & asked me to contact with the T24 outlet from where it was purchased. Accordingly I approach them also but they failed to activate the mobile number [protected].Please note that I have submitted my GOVT PSU I card ( photo proof & address proof) at the time of purchase of the SIM card & photograph was taken directly by the out let & subsequently I have submitted by Voter Identity Card also. But till date the SIM remains in inactive state.
In this connection I request to you kindly to look into the matter so that the SIM can get activated immediately.
My contact number [protected], mail id : [protected]@rediffmail.com
+1 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Madan,

Greetings from Future Group.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code-16621 for further communication. Please write to me at [protected]@futuregroup.in for any queries.

Regards,
Priya
Dear Madan,
Greetings from Future Group!

We regret to inform you that your number has been disconnected from the system since verification was not done within 15 days. Once the MDN has been disconnected, the same cannot be activated again. Please do share your feedback and suggestions, it will help us serve you better!
Happy Shopping!
Priya

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information