T24 Mobile — Sim card not activated

Address:Mumbai City, Maharashtra

Dear Sir/Madam, I have purchased a T24 SIM sl.no is [protected] and Mobile no is [protected].on 11.07.2015 from Customer Service Desk at OBEROI MALL Goregaon (East). The purchase amount is Rs.150/- and the person Mr.Surender told me that you will get Rs.125/- talk time and it will take time 5-7 days.for activation. I have submitted documents as per requirements but as on 19.07.2015 SIM has not activated. I would like to know the details why SIM has not activated till date. pls.find the Attachment. Regards, PRADIP CHANDRA GOGOI. BLD. H-3, FLAT NO.402, RIDDHI GARDENS, FILMCITY ROAD, MALAD (EAST), MUMBAI-97
+1 photos
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Pradip,
Greetings from Future Group, this is Priya.
We regret the inconvenience caused. Please be informed that we have taken a note of this issue and we will do the needful to resolve the same at the earliest. Kindly note your reference code-16681 for further communication at [protected]@futuregroup.in. Request you to provide an alternate number so that the team can connect with you.
Regards,
Priya
Dear Pradip,
Greetings from Future Group!
We request you to kindly call @ 59059 for tele-verification. In the tele-verification all the details entered in the Customer Application Form and available in the docs submitted will be verified.
Please do share your feedback and suggestions, it will help us serve you better!
Happy Shopping!
Priya
worst service. they give us poor quality sim which you have to change within 2 months with Rs 100 or so. SO PLZ. DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY.
Dear Mr. Ranjan,

Request you to elaborate on your concerns at [email protected] with your contact number and the store details.

Will surely take it up with the concerned team.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
as stated above

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information