[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — T24 GPRS pack of STV251 not affective due to which Rs200 balance is lost

Address:Bangalore, Karnataka

Hi Sir, I did a recharge of Rs 8 from nearest retailer (19th Cross Kaggadasapura which is near friends bakery on 15th April noon and that time I had RS200+ balance in my account) since he told that T24 is Tata Docomo and I would get 3G data for 1 day. Post recharge when I didn't get 3G services, I called T24 cust care they informed me that T24 doesn't support 3G, I don't understand why it was not informed to retailer? who misguided me (and could be others like me). Secondly I had T24 GPRS pack of STV251 which is valid until 24 April. Since Tuesday midnight Rs 8 recharge got expired however the STV251 GPRS pack which is still vaild until 24 April was disregarded due to Rs 8 recharge and that way I lost all my balance. Ideally GPRS services shuld have been back on STV251 GPRS pack but T24 doesn't have that programmed in their system which caused by entire balance to be consumed (Rs200). I need your help to get my money back as I it was lost due to T24 who programmed their system to eat my money even I had a valid GPRS package. Regards, Shailendra Khatri T24 Cell#[protected]
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

Dear Mr. Khatri,

I am Priya from Future Group. We have taken note of the issue you have faced and shall get in touch with you and will do the needful.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information