[Resolved]  T24 Mobile — T24 Sim deactivated without reason

Address:Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala

I have been using my T24 sim [protected] for over two years. It was disconnected by T24 without any reason two weeks back. I have over Rs200 credit in my account. On contacting T24 outlet in BigBazaar, Trivandrum, Kerala state, I was asked to buy another sim for Rs49 and resubmit my photo and proof of address, which I did. I was told that my no. would be reactivated within 24 hours and that I would get all my credit back. However, till 18 June 2014, it has not been reactivated and on contacting BigBazaar I was told that I have lost the no. and credit in my account because a disconnected no. cannot be reactivated. This is outright cheating. What T24 is trying to do is make millions by disconnecting active no.s and thereby take advantage of the remaining credit. I don't understand why a big group has to stoop so low to make money. I have been using my BSNL no. for over 5 years and never ever have they asked me to resubmit my documents. So this is not a requirement by TRA. T24 knows that nobody will take the trouble to resubmit documents and they have the right to disconnect no.s. This is daylight robbery. T24 offer this Sim free of charge from BigBazaar. I am going to advice everyone to never ever accept it because they cheat.
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Jul 08, 2014
Updated by jacobgeorge1958
Finally the T24 executive called. Sorry, Sir, we cannot reactivate your no. So, I have lost my no. and my Rs300/- balance in my account. Well done T24! You guys will definitely make millions this way. Keep on requesting re submission of documents and keep on deactivating no.s A bitter experience. Stay away from these cheaters and do not shop at BigBazaar, otherwise, they will give you a T24 sim free. Then you are doomed.
Complaint comments 

Comments

Hi,

We regret your experience, we hear you and have taken note of your grievance and assure that our team shall get in touch with you soon. Write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in for further assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
30 June 2014..I am still waiting for action from T24.
4 July 2014
I keep calling T24 customer care, everyday, and they assure me my sim will be reactivated within 24 hours. How many days is 24 hours in T24? Today, I kept calling Customer Care and they kept disconnecting my line. Finally when I called from a different no. I got through and the lady said please do not call again, just wait indefinitely for our supervisor to get in touch with you. If you guys cannot reactivate my Sim, which I have been using for over two years, why did you ask me to resubmit my documents. In the first place, why do I have to resubmit my documents. I had done so two years back when I got the Sim. It is your fault if you have lost it. If you are helpless, give my money back and consider that you have lost a good customer of your group. Jacob George
Hi,

I trust that our team got in touch with you on the matter and that you visited the store for amount reversal and document related issues. Write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in for future assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Future Grou0p
Hi Priya,

No, nobody from your team has contacted me on the matter asking me to visit the store for amount reversal and document related issues. The last I heard from you guys was on 5th July when I was told that I cannot get my no. and money back.

You have not bothered to reply to my emails, so, why ask people to write to you for future assistance.

Regards
Jacob George

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit
    T24 Mobile
    customer care contact
    Customer satisfaction rating Customer satisfaction rating is a complex algorithm that helps our users determine how good a company is at responding and resolving complaints by granting from 1 to 5 stars for each complaint and then ultimately combining them all for an overall score.
    Read more
    39%
    Complaints
    Pending
    Resolved
    T24 Mobile Phone
    +91 89 7621 2121
    T24 Mobile Address
    Ajay Kumar, 9th Floor, Tower - C, 247 Park LBS Marg, Vikhroli (W), Mumbai, Maharashtra, India - 400083
    View all T24 Mobile contact information