[Resolved]  T24 SIM — Deactivation of services

Address:Mohali, Punjab

Hi, My Number [protected] is activated around one year back and today when I tried to call to one of my friend, I got the response that the services of my connection are deactivated and the reason I was told is the verification of the account is negative. I wonder how you can bar the services of the customer without informing him and you are not able to resolve the concern despite of all the efforts made to help me. This is the pathetic services experience I ever had and I want to let you in the notice that you customer care people has told me that they wont be able to do anything as they are even not aware about who has deactivated my services. How shameful it is for an organization of yours to do such blunders and the customers are not aware about it. The guys sitting in the customer care don't know even the email ids and contact numbers of Nodal officers, how pathetic. I request you to activate the services of my connection as soon as you can within 24 hours. Regards, [protected] [protected]@gmail.com
Was this information helpful?
No (0)
Yes (0)
Aug 14, 2020
Complaint marked as Resolved 
Complaint comments 

Comments

HI MY NAME PRAKASH THIS IS MY T24 NUMBER IT WAS NOT ACTVATED STILL NOW
Dear Mr. Ashok,

Your request has not gone unheard we have taken note of the same and have kept our team informed on the same they shall get in touch with you at the earliest.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
Hello,

Is there any action being taken on the compliant, I wonder what you guys are doing sitting here, its been 4 days now and there is no response on my complaints so far

Pathetic services and you guys are here for nothing you have opened these portals and doing nothing
Shame on you guys..
Dear Mr. Ashok,

The given no. [protected] is connected . Do write to us at [protected]@futuregroup.in if you should need any further assistance.

Regards,
Priya
Future Group
not actvated still now my sim card no.[protected]
you did same to my number again now. How pathetic!

Post your Comment

I want to submit Complaint Positive Review Neutral Comment
    code
    By clicking Submit you agree to our Terms of Use
    Submit

Contact Information

Mohali
    Punjab
    India
    File a Complaint