Idea Cellular Ltd - WRONG INFORMATION AT CALL CENTER

tarun_srivastava84 on Jul 11, 2013
DEAR SIR,
THIS IS TO COMPLAINT ABOUT THE WRONG INFORMATION GIVEN AT YOUR CALL CENTER 22001 DUE TO WHICH WRONG RECHARGE HAS BEEN DONE AT MOBILE NO 9905526388 AND THE SERVICE IS ALSO NOT BEING PROVIDED TO ME.
MY RETAILER CALLED CUSTOMER CARE NO 22001 BY HIS MOBILE NO-9708625332 ON 10.07.2013 AT AROUND 8.25 AM AND GAVE THE PHONE TO ME FOR TALKING WITH CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE (NAME NOT REMEMBERED) TO SOLVE MY QUERY OF WHETHER 3G RECHARGE CAN BE DONE OR NOT ON MY MOBILE NO. 9905526388, TO WHICH YOUR EXECUTIVE REPLIED THAT PREVIOUSLY U WERE USING 3G (TWO MONTHS BACK) BUT IN BETWEEN SWITCHED TO 2G AS 3G WAS CLOSED BY IDEA DUE TO COURT ORDER BUT BEING AND OLD CUSTOMER YOU CAN AGAIN SWITCH TO 3G SERVICE AS YOUR NUMBER AND HANDSET BOTH ARE 3G ENABLED SO GET A RECHARGE OF RS. 248 FOR 3G USE.THE SAID RECHARGE WAS DONE BY ME ON RECOMMENDATION OF YOUR EXECUTIVE BUT THE SERVICE NOW BEING OFFERED IS OF 2G SPEED.
SIR, EITHER RETURN MY EXCESS MONEY CHARGED FOR 3G DATA 1GB PACK FOR ONE MONTH WHEN YOU ARE NOT PROVIDING ME THE 3G SERVICE OR UPGRADE MY SPEED TO 3G AS YOU CANNOT TAKE MONEY FOR THE SERVICE NOT BEING PROVIDED BY YOU.

PLS. LOOK INTO THIS MATTER AT THE EARLIEST

Comments

jitender sharma Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

gprs pack - Idea

My self Jitender Sharma my mobile no is 9785381610
i have charaged a gprs pack on dated 03.06.08 and till m=now my pack is not activated if i connect the gprs every time i got a sms from Idea your accound debaited Rs 5 for GPRS browising.
If i have a pack of GPRS why diducted my account balance ????????Why ??????????

Many time i call to 3434 gprs service every time i got different reply from your representative.

on dated 06.06.08 i have loased a complaint regarding this my complaint no is 17435762.

but till now i have not any solution. I am very angry to your service.

everday i make a call to your representative but all in vain.

Many time i call your represantitave i found when i asked about this problem and they say pls hold down and after that they never come on line.

I wait ...but ...

your representative name which i talk regarding this

1. Vikram
2. Pawan Singh
3. Bhawani
4. Radhashyam

So plese do the needful urgently.

And if possible please return my 350 rupees in the form of account balance.

Pls reply soon ...
Pls pls pls...
Jitender Sharma
Nilesh.shah Idea Cellular Ltd  - India

Call Center - Idea Call Center

My No is 9964396880. I have noticed you cannot call the call center more that 3times a day.. even if you face call drops or any problem with the recharge...

Asper TRAI the customers query has to be solve as soon as possiable.
anil giri Idea Cellular Ltd.  - India

My self anil giri my mobile no is 9702266586 i have charaged a gprs pack on dated 03.12.09 and till m=now my pack is not activated if i connect the gprs every time i got a sms from Idea your accound debaited Rs 5 for GPRS browising.
If i have a pack of GPRS why diducted my account balance ????????Why ??????????
N May 2, 2012 by
basha225 Idea Cellular Ltd.  - Hyderabad, Rangareddy, Andhra Pradesh, India

got a wrong call - Idea

hi sir i got a wrong call from dis number 9505566063 i dont no who is he. he irritates me alot plz give the details of mentioned mobilke number.

Idea Cellular Ltd - WRONG INFORMATION AT CALL CENTER