CMJ University Meghalaya - B.A (Session 2010-11-12) Mark sheet query

ender on Oct 6, 2012
I want query of (below candidate) a B.A. Mark sheet that is right or not. For this I have been requesting to cm j University from many days

Name Vinod Kumar
Fathers Name SHISH PAL
Mothers Name -
Address -
Mobile 0000
Date of Birth 16-Aug-1990
Registration No 10111010108568
Fees Paid Yes

But up to till time dint any query’s response to me. Such type manner produce different -2 types dough like, It may be fake university, the B.A.mark sheet may be duplicate or University control panel work handling manner is not systematical & try to ignoring of UGC act 1956 . So all is not right for good education level .
Any University produces light in a person’s life by better education technique & good security education result. But according to my above request response (too much late up to till time) issue indicate that cm j University may be consist by above dough .
So at last I request please remove such type ignoring work & reply of my query problem
Regard
Rajender singh

Comments

N Jul 12, 2013 by
narayan ghadi

Dear Sir/Madam, , I am NARAYAN, i want to know information about my( B.A) certificates(Session 2010-11-12)
NAME; NARAYAN GHADI

chandrabhan singh parihar

Name MANOJ SINGH PARIHAR
Fathers Name AMAR SINGH PARIAHR
Mothers Name -MUNNI DEVI
Address -VILL-RAIPUR(KHURD), PO-NAYAGAON DISTT.-GWALIOR(M.P.)
Mobile 9752987610
Date of Birth 15-JUNE-1985
Registration No 10111010151393
N Jul 18, 2013 by
shouvikdas

I already complete my Geography hons from Cmj university. I complete my course from West Bengal at Mxcoy Distance College which is situated in Barrackpore. At first I want to know that this center is authorized by CMJ or not. After a few days ago I get my result from this center. They inform me that I can verify my result from University email which is info@cmjuniversity.edu.in. I already send a email with a Scan copy of the result but till I can't back any response. So In that case what I do . please help me .. Sir I tell you my registration no 10111910141177 and my name is Shouvik Das and my DOB is 16/11/1989.
sir please tell me that my result is fake or not.I want to know that my mark sheet is acceptable in School Service examination of West Bengal. please help me as early as possible.My phone no is 09163187022/08013538406. My email id is shouvikd55@gmail.com

Thanks & Regards,
Shouvik Das

N Jul 20, 2013 by
md9709514476@gmail.com

Dear sir my admission is cmj university my problem is not enrol veryficetion plz help me sir my enrolment number-95597810350146 corses DIPLOMA IN CIVIL ENGINERING DATE OF BARTH- 15-AGU-1990 PLZ HELP ME SIR BEST REGARAD MD ISRAIL ANSARI MOBILE NUMBER-9709514476 PURNEA, BIHAR
N Jul 20, 2013 by
md9709514476@gmail.com

BEST REGARAD MD ISRAIL ANSARI MOBILE NUMBER-9709514476 PURNEA, BIHAR
N Jul 30, 2013 by
sandip.chanda816

Sir, I want query of (below candidate) a BA Mark sheet is that right or not .For this I have been requesting to cmj university from many days. I submitted to you my mark sheet scan copy. Faculty of Arts
Course Mlisc

Dear sir
i m MD ISRAIL ANSARI
DATE OF BARTH 15-AGU-1990
enrolment number is
plz chek the my infrmetion mdisrail.israil@gmail.com
mo no - 09709514476

N Aug 7, 2013 by
SURESH KUMAR BARDHAN

Dear Sir/Madam, I am SURESH, i want to know information about my (B.A. in English) marksheets (Session 2010-11-12)
MY DETAILS IS THIS
NAME:-SURESH KUMAR BARDHAN
REGISTRATION NO.10111210116295
DATE OF BIRTH:-05/06/1987
AND MY EMAIL ID IS-skbardhan7@gmail.com
please give me details as soon as possible (its urgent)
suresh kumar bardhan
N Aug 12, 2013 by
sajal dash

Dear Sir/Madam, , I am Sajal Das, i want to know information about my( B.A) marksheet(Session 2010-11-12)
NAME; Sajal Das

Thanks and regards
Sajal Das
N Aug 13, 2013 by
tom joseph valiya

The Panjab University (PU) has decided to cancel the admission of all the students from Chandra Mohan Jha (CMJU) University, Shillong, who took admission in various departments of the university in the current academic session.

The decision was announced in the Syndicate meeting of the university held on Saturday, when the members brought the matter on the table. It was also decided that a legal opinion would be sought on the issue of continuing the next session of students, who had graduated from CMJU in the session 2011-12, and have already completed their first year in Panjab University.

The issue first came to light, after the Newsline reported that students of the alleged university were occupying the majority of seats during admissions in various departments. Courses like sociology, public administration and political science, witnessed their admissions in significant numbers.

It was also noted that the majority of these students had secured more than 75 per cent in their last qualifying examination from the university. Due to this, even students in the UT pool, with 5 per cent weightage could not claim seats in the respective departments.

The alleged university, which was established by the government of Meghalaya in the year 2009, is under the scanner for issuing as many as 434 degrees during the session 2012-13.

The governor of Meghalaya has also lodged an FIR against the university for committing various acts of corruption, which also includes issuing fake degrees to students. University Grant Commission (UGC) has also put up a notice regarding the university on its website, informing the general public that the governor of Meghalaya has recommended the dissolution of the university.

The Governor’s Secretariat has filed an FIR against the CMJ University for the alleged fraud in awarding fake degrees and admissions. Armed with a court order, CID sleuths have also sealed the CMJ University at Laitumkhrah, Shillong . CID has started investigation into the affairs of the CMJ University after the Governor’s Secretariat filed a case against the University. Experts from the forensic department also assisted the CID. The State Criminal Investigation Department (CID) has been assigned the task of investigating into the alleged fraud committed by the CMJ University by awarding fake degrees to scores of students.
N Aug 13, 2013 by
tom joseph valiya

Meghalaya government has issued show cause notice to the CMJ University for closure in view of the irregularities with which the private varsity awarded PhD degrees
N Aug 17, 2013 by
rashidshah

Name Mohjd Rashid alvi
Fathers Mohd Yameen alvi
Mothers Name -
Address - Siwal khas meerut(u. p.)
Mobile 9319990890

Regard
amrdeep soni
N Aug 20, 2013 by
sruthyc2013

Is there any words or letters in front of the registration number,
For example
IC201555...etc
or
IK1011222 etc

Kindly confirm the same otherwise it may be a fake certifiacte
N Sep 11, 2013 by
singhmanjitchauhan@gmail.com

Dear Sir/Madam, I am MANJIT KUMAR SINGH i want to know information about my( B.A) certificates(Session 2010-11-12)

NAME; MANJIT KUMAR SINGH
REGISTRATION NO.10111010140233
DATE OF BIRTH ; 03/12/1980
AND MY EMAIL ID IS- singhmanjitchauhan@gmail.com
mob no- 09432378325

manjit singh
N Sep 13, 2013 by
Rajesh deb

Sir, I am faced some problems, so I went query of (below candidate) a B.A. Mark sheet that is RIAGHT or NOT. I have been requesting to CMJ University.
My Enrollment details:
Name: Rajesh Deb.
Father name: Ranjit Deb.
Date of Birth: 10-01-1987.
Faculty: Arts cours B.A. in Geography.
Registration no:10111909115807.
Registration year:2010
Fess:full paid.
My E-mail: rajeshdeb1@gmail.com

Plz give me, my marksheet details.
N Sep 27, 2013 by
narenderpalthakur

I am Narender, i want to know information about my( B.A) certificates(Session 2010-11-12)
Enrollment=10111010380041

My name karamveer
Reg no 10111010122998
B.a in 2010-11-12
D.o.b 10/09/1990
Sir plz caek my mark sheet
N Oct 8, 2013 by
jeet bhamla

Dear Sir/Madam, , I am RAMJEET SINGH, i want to know information about my( B.A) certificates(Sesion 2010-11-12)
My Detail is