Hi-Tech Domestic Products (India) - non delivery of product

abhi2525 on Dec 3, 2012
I ordered a instant geyser in trade fare in delhi on 19/11/2012 worth Rs. 1600. I have given Rs.100 in advance. They promised to deliver the product in 7 days. but i have not received it till now(3/12/2012). Now they are not taking my phone.

company's address is-

FACTORY- A-11, Panchsheel Colony, Lal Kuan, Ghaziabad. Ph: 0120-2866983, 965458936.

OFFICE - 303, 3rd Floor, National Arcade, Plot No. 4, L.S.C., Gazipur, Delhi-96, Ph: 011-22233177.

Please do some thing..

Abhinav Verma

Comments

Venkatesh India  - India

hi - India

Dear Sir

Last week I am @AP Karminager (Dist) Jagithala, I find one undisciplined (Probation DSP) new police man, he harassed me for 10 to 15 min, I want for “ATM” to withdraw cash, I am new to the city I parked my car in front of the ATM and I did not find any “No Parking board” there, and he heated me lot for my car parking and he used lot of bad words abut me and about my mother……! I requests please tell him how to behave with common man.

I am really dissipated with the parson.

If I right any incorrect idea or opinion; thing incorrectly done or thought, I am sorry…:)

You’re faithfully.
Venkat
D Dec 15, 2012 by
Devender Kumar Joshi

NON DELIVEY OF PRODUCT

I have ordered an instant geyser in Trade Fare at Delhi on dt. 18/11/2012 worth Rs. 1600/-. I have given Rs.100 in advance. My Order no. is 104 dt. 18.11.2012. They promised to deliver the product within 15 days but I have not received it till now (15/12/2012). Now they are not taking my phone.

company's address is-

HI-TECH DOMESTIC PRODUCTS INDIA

Please do the needful.

Devender Kr. Joshi

D Dec 23, 2012 by
CHINGOO

I HAD ORDEREED A GEYESER AT TRADE FAIR & WAS PROMISED DELIVERY AFTER A WEEK. TILL DATE NO DELIVERY HAS TAKEN PLACE. I HAVE BEEN CALLING ON THE MOBILE & LAND LINE OF HI- TECH DOMESTIC PRODUCTS BUT NO ONE IS RESPONDING.IN CASE I DO NOT RECEIVE ANY RESPONSE WITHIN 2 DAYS I WILL BE APPROACHING CONSUMER COURT.
PRADEEP KUMAR M K
C-13, APOORVA APARTMENTS,
PLOT NO 14 SECTOR-5,
DWARKA, NEW DELHI 110075
MOBILE - 9899240258
011 28084873
D Dec 24, 2012 by
sushil vashist

I booked a Hitech geyser on 18th nov.in trade fair, which was installed on 20th Dec.the complaint is that every time we switch it on, it's fuse blows off.Kindly do the needful as early as posiible.

Sushil Vashist
234-Burari ( Takia chowk ), near Sant Nagar Delhi -110084
N Jan 15, 2013 by
25deepika25

These people are thugs...they are running a scam of taking money on booking and then not comming in time and then when they come to install it does not work for more than three days...

Mr Sushil I have the same problem as yours, lets file a case against them

Deepika

Uttam Nagar.
N Feb 6, 2013 by
Amar_kant Hi-Tech Domestic Products (India)  - Delhi, East Delhi, Delhi, India

Not Working - hi-tech domestic products (india)

i buy a geyser on 25th December, 2013. my geyser is not working. please replace my geyser as soon as possible.

my name - amar
cont. no. - 9811284402
N Dec 11, 2014 by
RManinderSingh

Too bad customer service. The geyser went bad within two months of use and now nobody is willing to repair the geyser. Its almost 10 days now.
I lost hope and purchased a new GAS geyser.
They are not competent enough to stay in business.

Hi-Tech Domestic Products (India) - non delivery of product