NEOBIZ PVT LTD. - FAKE COMPANY - DO NOT WORK WITH IT

Pankaj1984Sharma on Nov 23, 2012
In the shadow of NeoBiz Pvt Ltd (A company incorporated in UK, Now closed), NeoBiz Services Pvt. Ltd. (a Indian Company) offering online PTC, PTR and PTSU work is a FRAUD company. Company is just giving wrong commitments of getting Rs. 100 per hours. It is nothing but a new way of Networking in which the company is promoting for creating new ids under your id and giving false commitments of referral commission etc.

Question is Why the Name of NeoBiz Pvt. Ltd is used when the said company is closed. Using websites .. neobiz.in (web site in the name of Neobiz Pvt Ltd) ???

It is purely a Networking Company nothing more than that…

My sincere request not to even think to involve with such type of fraud networking company.

Comments

A Nov 26, 2012 by
Psomani

It it very true... Please do not deal with this company... i have lost my 25, 900/- with this company.
N Jan 4, 2013 by
guru12

this is very fake comment neobiz is very actual and true company, ye company me khud 4 saal se kam kar rahi hu is me sabh ke regular paise ate hai jis ne bhi ye comment kia hai usne work wrong kia hoga kyu ke iska ek rule hai ye kam ek hi IP address pe chalta hai agar kisi ko bhi check karna ho company ke bare me toh uski head office UK me hai aur jayada jankari ke liye liye is website me search kar skate hai http://www.scamadviser.com/
N Jan 4, 2013 by
khilnani12

i have a lot of payment proof, got a regular payment, neobiz pvt LTD company a real company
N Apr 11, 2013 by
ecity

I just lost my 5000 Rs. with this fraud company... this shows you good dreams but its all fake and pls do not work with this company... This Khilnani is partner in this company... donot event think to invest a single rs. in this company...

Rakesh, Gujrat
N Apr 24, 2013 by
kamal199

my self kamal i working with neobiz pvt ltd it is good company and pay time to time all costumer
N Jun 25, 2013 by
mruga

yes u r right neobiz is a fake company.

NEOBIZ PVT LTD. - FAKE COMPANY - DO NOT WORK WITH IT