Yakult VN - warming about this packet not true

Phạm Heo Con on Mar 28, 2014
i know a man, 40 year old, name:Phuc Johnson. in 3 months, he said he want to marry me.and come back vietnam to live.he send me all thing which use in wedding.he scan bill give me.when i feel believe.but when luggages come vietnam, the company shipping tell give 1500$ is fee for clearances chargers.they give me information like that:
Alfred Madox avanti.worldexpress@post.com
7:54 AM (14 hours ago)

to me
Hello Madam,

Good day, I am contacting you regarding this luggage being sent through our company by Mr Johnson Phuc Location England United Kingdom. to Vietnam.

Senders information:

Package code: 32632772323
Contact email: phamdung181185@gmail.com
Contact No: +84983899972 / +84934164305
Address: 21 nguyen hoi street, An lac ward, Binh Tan District, Vietnam

Madam confirm the information which is written above. Madam the package is here now with us in our address. but we discovered that the sender did not pay the clearances charger and handling fees. so we contacted him but we couldn't reach him. so we Oblige you to pay up the fees so that we can dispatch this luggage to the receivers as soon as we confirm your payment. below is the payment information. and the amount to be paid.

Total amount for the chargers : 29, 894, 736.84 VND

Bank Detail:

Bank Name :ASIA COMMERCIAL BANK
Receiver name: TRUONG THI HGOC HUYEN
Account No: 4214945900009739

So Madam as soon as you make the payment forward the payment slip to us by same via. as soon as you make the payment we shall deliever it to your address Immediately. we shall be waiting to hear from you soon.
and i had sent this fee.but i didnt receive this luggages.because they say:
Madam i have talk to the custom officer that is in charge of your luggage, they said you have to pay the sum of 48, 000, 000.18 VND for noon inspection custom duty charges, Madam as soon as you make the payment they shall release the luggage to us then we deliever it to you immediately, we are waiting to hear from you soon
that i now i to be trick.be careful

Comments

N Mar 30, 2014 by
hr_world

Below is some of all lovely email from Johnson Phuc is provided by my friend.
Attached pics are his pics and a pic of Airway Bill from him

======= Letter 1:
Hello my name is Johnson Phuc writing to you from Westminster, United Kingdom. i am a Vietnamese Man I am interested for Vietnamese women, knowing more about each other. Could you also tell me little more about you and my country Vietnam? In my next message I will tell you more about me and my interest of knowing more about you and your my country.I will be waiting to receive your reply.Thanks and have a nice day.Best regards, Johnson Phuc

Secretaria de Estado de Educação de Minas Gerais

======= Letter 2:
Hello Dear,

It is of joy receiving your responds to my mail, i appreciate your response. How are you today? Hoping everything is going well with you. I am happy to receive your e-mail.

I have not been to Vietnam since i was born, but my father told me that i am from Quang Nam province Vietnam when i was 15 years old, but now my father is late since 10 years ago. my mother is from UK Now i am planing to come back to Vietnam to get married because i have a relationship with UK lady but we separated since she knew that i am not originated from UK, that's why i decide to marry Vietnamese woman but when my father was alive he want me to marry Vietnamese Woman but my mommy disagreed for me to marry from Vietnam, Now i have made up my mind to marry Vietnam woman, because I'm not getting more younger that's why i want to go back to my country Vietnam and settle down there. . I have been hearing good about my Country Vietnam, Hope to be there soon. i am working in Marine Engineering in UK.

As I have told you before, my name is Johnson Phuc 40yrs of age, from Westminster United Kingdom . I graduated from MSc Marine Engineering at Newcastle University and I'm working as a Chief Engineer for 10years . I am Single that's why I'm looking forward to get married now My hobbies, i love playing football, swimming, reading . I do like going to movies and beach, i like going out when needed but also like relaxing at home sometimes. I would like to know more about you Relationship and see what future holds. My Daddy was a Contractor.

I hope that our communication here will be nice so as to get to know each other more better.

============== Letter 3:
Hi Dear,
Thanks very much for your reply and nice to meet you. I will like to introduce myself little as follows My names is Johnson Phuc i was born and raised in Westminster United Kingdom. I am currently working with Marine Engineering company at Newcastle Here in United Kingdom.

I have one little lovely sister, Melanie but not the same father with me. when my father is late my mother went to marry a french man now leaving together with my mother in France I'm leaving alone here in UK now, that's why i want to come back to Quang Nam province Vietnam my father country I'm not getting younger now I'm here for serious relationship if you know that you are not here for serious relationship with me you don't need to reply as well, cos I'm very serious with my job here too. I'm not really interesting much about beauty what i need is kind and honesty woman that can take care of me, because i have not been in Vietnam since i was born all my life time i spent in UK, i blame my father who never bring me to my country Vietnam since i was born just a little to speak. Xin chao, anh com chut, em tieng gi? anh yeu em? this a little once That i can speak and understand that's why i want to come back to my country Vietnam and
settle down and have my owned house and family too. because in UK my father has a lot of property there which can make me to visit UK anytime i want. because i want to invest in my father country Vietnam, that's why i don't want to leave in UK anymore i want to come back to my father's country Vietnam. and have wife there thanks for understanding my situation.

I'm open minded. I like honesty and hate dishonesty. I believes in reality. i will like both of us to understand Each other very well .

I will like to meet a responsible lady that is romantic and honest for long term relationship or marriage. I will tell you more in myself in next mail.
Bye for now and hope to hear from you again.

Regards and have a wonderful day.

Johnson Phuc

====================Letter 4
Dear,
I thank God everyday for letting me meet you and knowing more about you because I know that it would never be as perfect any other way. I like you with all Heart. I think of spending every minute of every day with you and holding you so close to me. Whenever you think of me, please know that no matter how many miles separate us or how much of our lives come between us, you are and always will be the person of my life and I will never think of loving anyone as much again.

I went to bed last night with a vision of you next to me. I slept like a baby all night, because I was not feeling alone. When I awoke this morning to see if it was real or if it was a dream, realty hit me that it was only a dream. Very soon, I know that you will be right next me, and that I will not have to dream of it again because you will be right there so we can hold, hug and squeeze each other tight.

My Dear, Our relationship has given me a lot of dreams, and now I feel hope. You entered my thoughts and magically erased all of my fears with your sweet and caring ways. Now I look forward to each day and feel so much at ease with you. I'm so grateful that we're able to share our problems and aspirations with each other. It truly seems as if you're a part of me, as if our time together was a melding of souls. for that reason i will like you to add me up to my yahoo messenger so that we can be able to be chatting all the time if am less busy (johnsonphuc34@yahoo.co.uk) so that we will understand our selves very well.

The thought of you fills me with smiles, and I can't wait to hug you each day. Vietnam is my father's land i will like you to teach me the language, culture, and their food, i got your Email through Vietnam Reading Full Books Online, i want to comeback to Vietnam and get married with you and also live there for rest of my life, anytime we want to travel we can travel together in UK because my father have a lots properties there which will make me visit UK anytime i want to, you can teach me Vietnam language and i will be your teacher in English as well., about my work I'm Marine Engineering in UK now for 10 years, if i get married with you after that i can open a company in Vietnam because my father is also a contractor before his death, and everything took place here in UK and i know a little about real estate and management too as well,

My Dear you don't need to worry about anything i will take care of it. please i need some of your picture to send to my mommy in France because she always ask me when are my getting married because i have been too busy with my work. take good care of your self and send my regard's to your family i miss you

Your Husband Phuc

======== Letter 5
Am happy to read your mail and am so sorry for my late response to your email, now i want to tell you that am coming to Vietnam next month to get married and to settle down in Vietnam and find a good investment that i will invest, as you can see that i don't have chance because of my work even to reply your email i don't have chance to it even to eat my own food no chance for me, that is why i have decided to stop this my work and get married to you and settle down with you in Vietnam next month, so what we need now is that we need to be serious so that we will understand our self very well okay, please i prefer chatting from my Yahoo Messenger at (Johnsonphuc34@yahoo.co.uk) so that we will be chatting every day from now even 5 minutes is ok for every day and i promise you that am a very good person but promise me that you are not going to betray me.

Remain bless my dear, am waiting to chat with you Johnsonphuc34@yahoo.co.uk.

Vest regards Johnson Phuc

========================== Letter 6
My Wife on my way to trip, i love you so much take proper care of your self

How are you today? I'm so busy today, how is your work? i hope you are doing well Honey? i have already sent the luggage today. here is the Airway Bill. Honey immediately you receive it please call me so that i can give you the pin number that you can use to open those boxes, i put 30 photographs with my father and my mom and my little sister with all our family photo too Honey please when you receive those luggage i want you to take good care of them remember that I will come together with my mom and my little sister to Vietnam by next Month, immediately i arrival you will come to the Airport and pick me up.

Honey i will be going back to work today. please pray for me because i will work for about 3 weeks inside the sea, My Wife take good care of yourself anytime i have signal in the sea i will call you, and also feel free to call me or text me Honey +447087627242. here are the items that i bought for you..

Include wedding gown, 15 pics of female jeans, 10 pics of shoe, 1 diamond neck less, 4 pics of ring, 1 Apple I pad, female hand bag 8 pics, 24 pics female tops, 5 pics of wrest watch, 1 gold Apple iPhone 5, private document and 30 pics of photo, 2 boxes total. Honey it will be delivered to you with in 2 or 3 working day's. honey thanks for your understanding my wife, i will be so busy with my work remember this is the last time of my work here.i am always thinking about you everyday miss you take good care of yourself for me. you are my life and my everything, the joy of my heart and my happiness, i love you always.

Your Husband Johnson Phuc

================

My friend just wanted to get more email from him to show on the social website.
Please, ladies, take care yourself when you suddenly receive email from a strange man.

N Mar 30, 2014 by

Account No: 4214945900009721

Alfred Madox
Tel : +841689824847
lamlam19862013

so hr_world, please tell me.your friend did not pay any money for this fee.
lamlam19862013

this man is not vietnamese, always find method to trick money of women in vietnam.
lamlam19862013

please dont answere any email with who you dont know about them, all is trick
N Apr 11, 2014 by
redtree

I used to receive an email like that but from other person. When he asks me if i can get married with him, i said no, then he never ever appeared anymore. :)

I think he is also have some relationship with Vietnamese people and/or he is Vietnamese but lie you that he lives in UK, i see some Vietnamese name in bank account information: PHAM THI SONG, TRUONG THI HGOC HUYEN..I think the delivery company is NOT TRUE and it is also what they try to lie you. Based on information of bank account, the police can find them to investigate but may be hard to accuse these Scammers. They should be arrested by the police somehow. If i was a police man, i will follow this case to put damn him and his accomplices to jail.

If you are patient to follow that case until the payment, then I you just say no with that charge, you don't have to take that gift then write a terrible email to him and tell him that he will be arrested in the near future because his formation is investigated by the police.
N Apr 11, 2014 by
lamlam19862013

THE PLICE SAID ME, THIS ACCOUNT AS PHAN THI SONG, TRUONG THI NGOC HUYEN WHO LIVE IN CAMPUCHIA, IF THEY GOT YOUR MONEYS WILL GOT ALL MONEY AND NEVER APPEARED ANYMORE
N May 2, 2014 by
Boo Phương Anh

I think, when the Bills that he sent you to have paid then there isn't any reason for you to pay more money, stamps which also due to the shipping company to close on that.

Yakult VN - warming about this packet not true